Likes Likes:  25
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Miles McKinney Funky Friday, November the 26th 2021.

Miles McKinney Funky Friday, November the 26th 2021.

Happy Friday everyone, what's been telling your time this week? Hopefully our friend Hank got away okay for a well deserved break, we may even see some holiday snaps, if we're lucky. Anyway, here's my lot.

Saturday's orange Deep Blue

Stratojet F on Sunday.

Monday, Elegance Quartz

Tuesday, the big green DS 300M diver.

Marstron Wednesday.

Yesterday, the return of my PADI kinetic after a spell at Seiko.

And today, it's cool, windy and wet for the second day in a row so, I pulled the DS40 out to brighten up my day. Have a great weekend all.

DSC_1166 by Tim. Cal, on Flickr
    Last edited by Tim.; Nov 26, 2021 at 05:04 AM.

2. Likes scottjc, Henry Krinkle, SyntaxTerror liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim. View Post

StratoJet F is my choice this week, so rare to see one.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
    If the supply of ETA movement parts affects you please complete this survey:
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/swiss_watches

4. Likes SyntaxTerror, Tim. liked this post
    Another busy week here. The house is progressing nicely and we managed to cook our first meal in the new kitchen for our anniversary yesterday.
    I wonder if you can spot the significant event on Tuesday/Wednesday from these clues.

6. Likes Henry Krinkle, SyntaxTerror, Tim. liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by scottjc View Post
    StratoJet F is my choice this week, so rare to see one.

Cheers mate, clearly there's 3 significant events this week, 1) gaining access to Aladdin's cave on Wednesday, 2) congratulations to you and Rach for Thursday's anniversary and, 3) cooking your first meal in the new kitchen. A landmark week in this year for sure and, although every one of these watches is a winner, given that you've now got so much more space , I thought it appropriate to choose this one.

8. Likes scottjc, SyntaxTerror liked this post
    Cheers mate, clearly there's 3 significant events this week, 1) gaining access to Aladdin's cave on Wednesday, 2) congratulations to you and Rach for Thursday's anniversary and, 3) cooking your first meal in the new kitchen. A landmark week in this year for sure and, although every one of these watches is a winner, given that you've now got so much more space , I thought it appropriate to choose this one.

Thanks mate.
    I've not really explored Aladdin's Cave yet, just picked whatever has caught my eye.
    The new staircase is being installed today and I hope that we'll finally be sleeping in the house this weekend. Just in time as there's snow forecast...

10. Likes Tim., SyntaxTerror liked this post
    Thanks mate.
    I've not really explored Aladdin's Cave yet, just picked whatever has caught my eye.
    The new staircase is being installed today and I hope that we'll finally be sleeping in the house this weekend. Just in time as there's snow forecast...

Well mate, compared to sleeping in the caravan , that's gotta be a stairway to heaven.

12. Likes scottjc, SyntaxTerror liked this post
    Happy Friday everyone, what's been telling your time this week? Hopefully our friend Hank got away okay for a well deserved break, we may even see some holiday snaps, if we're lucky. Anyway, here's my lot.

Stratojet F on Sunday.

DSC_1166 by Tim. Cal, on Flickr
    Tempted as I am to pick the 40.... I'm going with this one this week. Rare and excellent.

14. Likes Tim. liked this post
    The Wifi is patchy so I won't try quoting you. Tim; Stratojet, Scott; Alarm.
    Name:  PB240321.jpg
Views: 151
Size:  44.8 KB

I have also worn the black dialed quartz Tiki, but haven't taken a picture of it.

Speaking of pictures, say hi to Bob, the best hotel cat ever. We've known Bob since 2016, when he was two or three years old.

Name:  20211125_064607[882].jpg
Views: 146
Size:  62.9 KB
    Solve all your doubts through question mode.

16. Likes Tim., scottjc, SyntaxTerror liked this post
    Another busy week here. The house is progressing nicely and we managed to cook our first meal in the new kitchen for our anniversary yesterday.
    I wonder if you can spot the significant event on Tuesday/Wednesday from these clues.
    Yay! Good news indeed, everyone loves a reunion! And already you've posted something I want. Badly.

18. Likes Tim. liked this post
    This is a somewhat awful Friday on my end. I'm guessing everyone knows those days when NOTHING seems to go your way. But oh well, at least I didn't delete my wrist shots.

I went green over the weekend. It's all the rage these days, right?
    Name:  sat.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  52.4 KB

Monday required some mineral funk:
    Name:  mon.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  70.7 KB

Tuesday did too.
    Name:  tue.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  70.1 KB

And Wednesday for that matter:
    Name:  wed.jpg
Views: 150
Size:  72.7 KB

Couldn't bring myself to stop on Thursday either, but at least I toned it down a bit.
    Name:  thu.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  69.3 KB

Which brings us to the Friday Eiger:
    Name:  fri.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  77.6 KB

20. Likes Tim. liked this post