Likes Likes:  47
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hope you aren't sick of macros - Breguet Marine!

More macros!? Yes, we are tired of them temp, so no more macros please! Just to make sure you don't have the temptation to take more macros, I'd like for you to send all that fancy equipment my way.

Fabulous pics and write-up!

What a beautiful watch! Amazing photos, the detail depth you can see is remarkable. Really goes to show the step up in finishing once you get to this level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Krinkle View Post
    Gorgeous.
    Thanks a lot Henry!

Quote Originally Posted by CFR View Post

Not tired, yet. Please, carry on...
    Cheers CFR!

Quote Originally Posted by Nutty28 View Post
    More!! More!!! More please!!!! Drool.......

This will be the "closest" I will ever get to a Breguet.....

Thanks Nutty28, and you never know!

Quote Originally Posted by CFR View Post
    Yes, yes, but one day...who knows?!

I'm after a Type XX Aeronavale for years and I haven't give up. Yet.
    Now that's a thought...

Quote Originally Posted by mlcor View Post
    Never say never. I used to think I could never bring myself to spend $5k on one watch...

Oh, and temp, wonderful ​shots!
    Thanks mlcor! as a fellow member of the Breguet Marine enabling club I must do my part!

Quote Originally Posted by crownpuller View Post
    Feel free to break that promise; we'll not hold it against you
    Hehe thanks crownpuller, though I might need some time to look for fresh perspectives.

Quote Originally Posted by Chase View Post
    The macro of the dial reminds me of one of those optical illusion images where you stare and it starts spinning. That one made me instantly dizzy and had to scroll past it

Excellent photos
    I suspect that I don't actually like this watch, it's possible the dial has hypnotised me and is holding me against my will via its mystical powers

Quote Originally Posted by popoki nui View Post
    WOW!! Stunning watch, even better photography! I, for one, will never tire of macros!

~Sherry.
    Thanks so much Sherry!

Quote Originally Posted by ck1109 View Post
    I'm looking for one too - an older Type XX with tritium dial/hands and a tropical dial.
    I have been taken by this same notion although I don't know what the premium is on tropical. The tritium XXs look amazing though and should look great with a nubuck strap like the one Breguet made for 2015 Only Watch. That said a lower priority for me than some others.

Quote Originally Posted by ck1109 View Post
    More macros!? Yes, we are tired of them temp, so no more macros please! Just to make sure you don't have the temptation to take more macros, I'd like for you to send all that fancy equipment my way.

Fabulous pics and write-up!
    Haha, nice try! And thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Faiz View Post
    What a beautiful watch! Amazing photos, the detail depth you can see is remarkable. Really goes to show the step up in finishing once you get to this level.

Thanks Faiz! And yes the work that goes into even the "entry level" pieces from the truly top level makers is staggering.
    Instagram: @tempocalypse

4. Likes CFR liked this post
    After drooling and after having to change my pants, I still know that someday, yes someday, I'll have one of these. Yes I will!
    B&M Capeland Flyback/Muhle Glashutte 29er Big/Grand Seiko SBGR083/JeanRichard Aquascope/UTS 1000m V2/Ebel 1911 BTR Cal137/Jaeger LeCoultre Reverso/Lew & Huey Acionna

6. Likes mlcor liked this post
    Very nice pictures of a very attractive watch.
    "Either He's Dead, Or My Watch Has Stopped....."
    Groucho Marx

Wonderful photos! There can never be too many macros on a watch forum.

Blog Entries
    You can show us your macros as often as you wish. We will not tire of them, and the Breguet does not disappoint - Thank you!

Too many watches, not enough wrists.

Quote Originally Posted by RBrylawski View Post
    After drooling and after having to change my pants, I still know that someday, yes someday, I'll have one of these. Yes I will!
    Thanks RBrylawski! I hope you get yours in the not too distant future! Yes I do!

Quote Originally Posted by Nokie View Post
    Very nice pictures of a very attractive watch.
    Thanks Nokie!

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyB View Post
    Wonderful photos! There can never be too many macros on a watch forum.
    Cheers FuzzyB!

Quote Originally Posted by skywatch View Post
    You can show us your macros as often as you wish. We will not tire of them, and the Breguet does not disappoint - Thank you!

Thanks Skywatch! Next up is the GMT review, will have some dial close ups but no movement macros for obvious reasons.
    Instagram: @tempocalypse