Likes Likes:  285
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021
Results 201 to 210 of 210

Thread: Do Rado

  1. #201
    I guess I should add my Ceramica to this list. The Ceramica was first introduced in 1990 and the design remained fundamentally unchanged until 2016. I believe mine dates from the mid-2000s. I shouldn't like this minimalist quartz with diamond markers watch, but I do.

    P2020128 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

    P6032230 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr
    Last edited by Henry Krinkle; Feb 16, 2017 at 12:13 AM.

  2. Likes scottjc liked this post
  3. #202
    Porous Membrane skywatch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    The Valley of Heart's Delight
    Posts
    5,974
    Blog Entries
    2
    Welcome yokied!

    I could also add my 1962 reissue purchased new in December 2016 -
    Too many watches, not enough wrists.

  4. Likes scottjc liked this post
  5. #203
    Rado Diamaster XL R14077136, it looks very boring in pictures but the details come to life in different lighting.
    The model can be found from year 2017 catalogue MSRP $1800, I bought it as unused full set in may 2019 with $630.
    ETA 2892-A2 automatic, sapphire glass is domed just barely, carbon diffused steel and 100m WR case, 41mm size and 10mm thick, no lume, rose gold hands etc.
    Lug to lug is 48mm, original gator embossed strap was 22mm and it looked it really didn't fit between the 21mm lugs, and the strap just looked too big for my 62mm wide 7" wrist.
    It's a dressy beater now in 20mm Hirsch Mariner 100m WR leather strap, the watch lug width is 21mm so there's a gap since the strap is just 20mm...
    The seconds hand doesn't have counterbalance and it makes me crazy when I try to think why not, lovely watch.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Egsise; Jul 5, 2019 at 05:29 PM.

  6. Likes FSM71, Raza, Larry, Henry Krinkle liked this post
  7. #204
    Super Member Raza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    19,344
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Egsise View Post
    Rado Diamaster XL R14077136, it looks very boring in pictures but the details come to life in different lighting.
    The model can be found from year 2017 catalogue MSRP $1800, I bought it as unused full set in may 2019 with $630.
    ETA 2892-A2 automatic, sapphire glass is domed just barely, carbon diffused steel and 100m WR case, 41mm size and 10mm thick, no lume, rose gold hands etc.
    Lug to lug is 48mm, original gator embossed strap was 22mm and it looked it really didn't fit between the 21mm lugs, and the strap just looked too big for my 62mm wide 7" wrist.
    It's a dressy beater now in 20mm Hirsch Mariner 100m WR leather strap, the watch lug width is 21mm so there's a gap since the strap is just 20mm...
    The seconds hand doesn't have counterbalance and it makes me crazy when I try to think why not, lovely watch.
    Very nice! A little dressy for your pants, though.

    Clockwork Synergy has a surprisingly decent selection of 21mm straps. Their NATOs are what I have on my SM300.

    https://www.clockworksynergy.com/
    Read my latest IWL blog entry! An Ode To Rule Breaking

  8. #205
    I'll post some.

    Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk

  9. Likes skywatch, Henry Krinkle, mlcor, FSM71 liked this post
  10. #206
    Porous Membrane skywatch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    The Valley of Heart's Delight
    Posts
    5,974
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Jose G View Post
    I'll post some.

    Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk



    Those are very cool. And it's great to see you here - I see you have been around for a couple years but it's only your 4th post. Hang out a bit!
    Too many watches, not enough wrists.

  11. Likes Jose G liked this post
  12. #207
    MWC is that my watch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    came for a look stayed for the biskwits
    Posts
    31,097
    Quote Originally Posted by Jose G View Post
    I'll post some.

    Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk
    well bit late to do a to the forum as shywatch says but welcome anyway

    Quote Originally Posted by skywatch View Post
    Those are very cool. And it's great to see you here - I see you have been around for a couple years but it's only your 4th post. Hang out a bit!
    a man of few words must be married
    one night I dreamed I was locked in my fathers watch, with Ptolemy and twenty one ruby stars mounted on spheres and the primum mobile coiled and gleaming to the end of space and the notched spheres eating each other's rinds to the last tooth of time and the case closed - John Ciardi ...

    https://emgwatches.com/
    http://www.instagram.com/iyonk_strap/
    http://wristwatchreview.co.uk/

    ЖИЗНЬ НЕ ОСТАНАВЛИВАЕТСЯ, ПРОХОДИТ ТОЛЬКО ВРЕМЯ.
    Russian Watches



  13. Likes Jose G liked this post
  14. #208
    Quote Originally Posted by skywatch View Post
    Those are very cool. And it's great to see you here - I see you have been around for a couple years but it's only your 4th post. Hang out a bit!
    Thanks.

    Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk

  15. Likes skywatch liked this post
  16. #209
    My latest.
    Happily married for the last, I forgot how many years.

    Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk

  17. #210
    Jose is too modest. He's a heavy hitter over at the Rado forums Equation of Time.

  18. Likes Jose G, skywatch liked this post

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About Us
We are an independent and wide-ranging forum for watch enthusiasts. From mainspring to microchip, from Europe to Asia, from micro-brand to boutique - we cover it all. Novice or expert, we want you to feel at home. Whether it's asking a simple question or contributing to the fund of horological knowledge, it's all the same hobby. Or, if you like, you can just show us a picture of your new watch. We'll provide the welcoming and courteous environment, the rest is up to you!
Join us