Likes Likes:  1

Thread: ** FS: Zenith Espada El Primero **

** FS: Zenith Espada El Primero **

I've wanted to reduce the number of watches in my rotation back to 7 and decided to casually list a few. I've gone back and forth with this several times and in the battle royale of my watchbox, the Espada comes up in last place each time. In the last year I've added a GO, JLC, and Omega, always with the intention of flipping *something* to keep the numbers manageable, but that hasn't happened throughout COVID. I want some space for add'l impulse purchases and decisions must be made

Zenith Espada El Primero ref 03.2170.4650

• 40mm diameter / 11.9mm thick / 48mm L2L / 20mm lug width
    • Tall boxed sapphire / 100m WR / great lume
    • Zenith El Primero caliber 4650 w/50hr power reserve
    • Watch circa 2012 with no service history / box no papers

Watch includes everything pictured - original inner/outer boxes, watch, full length bracelet including add'l 1/2 link purchased from Rob @ Topper Jewelers, instruction manual, leather Zenith card wallet.

Condition is good - the watch was lightly refinished by my watchmaker this year. Bracelet shows hairlines in the polished center links and some brushed surfaces, but presents well on the wrist. No significant marks on the case, light marks everywhere from wear. Marks on back of lugs from strap changes. The tall boxed crystal is free from marks. The hour hand shows oxidation with no other issues on the indices, dial, hands, or movement. Here is a close up picture of the hour hand - https://i.imgur.com/V08cpQC.jpg

** $2650 shipped/insured via USPS Priority ** Paypal with references, otherwise we can discuss payment options ** international with references and actual shipping costs ** DISCOUNT FOR ACTIVE IWL MEMBERS - PM ME **

F2F available in DC Metro area.

I have extensive positive references selling on WUS and Reddit.

Link to album of pictures - https://imgur.com/a/OCLZL7t - most pictures taken Dec 16 2021

PM or email me at my username @gmail.com with questions or to request add'l pictures or a video.

Last edited by happyscrappyheropup; Dec 19, 2021 at 01:26 PM.

2. Likes earl of farnborough liked this post