Likes Likes:  13

Thread: Black plastic and digits. Must be cheap.

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by tribe125 View Post
    It can be my hospital watch. Everybody needs a hospital watch - a watch that's no real loss if it goes missing, or is knocked off a bedside locker when a nurse is putting up a drip.
    It's a sad state of affairs if this is what it's come to .... thinking about 'a suitable hospital watch' ....... do you visit *that often when you're older?.......

And it's great for cutting trees.
    I'm sure a saw would be best for this task, not quite sure how you're gonna get the watch to do it.............. .... but maybe Casio's have come on a bit........

2. Likes -JP liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriously View Post
    It's a sad state of affairs if this is what it's come to .... thinking about 'a suitable hospital watch' ....... do you visit *that often when you're older?.......

Sadly, many do. My uncle spent his last two years in hospitals and care homes, my mother about six months out of the last two years. I remember taking my uncle's watch to him and he was instantly more relaxed once oriented in time.

Serious stuff probably doesn't belong in this thread, so maybe I'll do another thread on the hospital watch.