Likes Likes:  196
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: ***WRUW this Saturday January the 22nd***

Quote Originally Posted by JP(Canada) View Post
    Here you go. And a true story: My new year's resolution was to NOT buy another watch in'22. I lasted about 12 hours and bought this little guy on January 1st. Couldn't resist. Tons of vintage vibe and a bit of quirky character.

Extremely appealing JP. It's quite simple and uncluttered, just a touch of decoration on the hands, I can see why you broke the resolution.
    Last edited by Tim.; Jan 24, 2022 at 07:26 AM.

2. Likes gnuyork liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by JP(Canada) View Post
    Here you go. And a true story: My new year's resolution was to NOT buy another watch in'22. I lasted about 12 hours and bought this little guy on January 1st. Couldn't resist. Tons of vintage vibe and a bit of quirky character.

Looks great @JP(Canada). I love that you didn't make it through Jan 1st before buying a watch

4. Likes gnuyork liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by popoki nui View Post
    Awesomeness. I promised myself "no new watches in 2022" as well. And then I saw this new offering from Bulova, and it might likely be my next purchase. I'm so weak.

~Sherry.

Name:  enablers.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  28.4 KB

6. Likes geoffbot, popoki nui liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by happyscrappyheropup View Post
    Name:  enablers.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  28.4 KB
    Accurate.

Eterna | Tudor | Seiko | Casio | G-Shock | Orient | Swatch | Mondaine | Zodiac (pre-Fossil) | Rolex | Wenger | Pulsar Time Computer | Omega | Timex | Bucherer | Citizen | Bulova | Glycine

8. Likes skywatch, happyscrappyheropup liked this post