Likes Likes:  0

Thread: FS HMT Janata 'Deco Dial' $25 Shipped to CONUS

FS HMT Janata 'Deco Dial' $25 Shipped to CONUS

I recently bought this, but am just not 'bonding' with it, so it's moving on. I've always been curious about the 'Deco' dial, I've just discovered it isn't for me.

Watch keeps pretty good time, but the power reserve is a bit lacking, it runs down slightly faster than my previous and current HMT do. Cosmetically it's in good condition with all the expected quirks of poor finish HMT are known for. The caseback arrived scratched, and there are a few 'dark' spots here and there on the case. Comes with the shoulderless lugs seen in the photos, I just picked the supplied super-cheap 'leather' strap from around them. As you can see in the photo below, the movement is nice and clean and appears to be original.

I'm just wanting to get most of my investment back, so I'm selling for a firm $25 shipped to the CONUS. I'll gladly ship elsewhere, just send me a PM and I'll give you an International postage quote. (NOTE: It should be quite inexpensive to ship internationally.) For my selling reputation, you can check out my ebay profile.

The pics below tell the story.

Thanks for looking,

Randy

BUMP

BUMP