Likes Likes:  3

Thread: FS: Discontinued Prometheus Sailfish Blue

FS: Discontinued Prometheus Sailfish Blue

Up for sale is my blue Prometheus Sailfish. I bought the watch in May of 2015 so there is plenty of time left on the 2 year warranty. Theses watches are out of stock and discontinued, so if you wanted on here’s your chance. I’ll start with the tech specs from the Prometheus website:

• 316L Stainless Steel Case with Brushed finish
    • Matte Dial
    • SII Time Module NH36 Automatic Movement
    • Domed Sapphire Bezel with 120 clicks and applied luminous C3 Superluminova in numbers and markers
    • 316L stainless steel bracelet with 22mm width including high quality ratcheting buckle suitable for precise and easy adjustments
    • case diameter: 42.00 mm without bezel, 43mm with bezel
    • lug width: 22 mm signed screw down crown with Prometheus logo water resistance: 300 meters or 30 ATM sapphire glass with anti-reflective coating inside watch hands with C3 Superluminova application (hours, minutes, seconds)

I’m currently asking $275.00 all inclusive but am open to reasonable offers. I will cover shipping (CONUS) and PayPal fees. I will ship international but shipping costs will be on the buyer.

I’ll let the pictures tell the rest of the story. I’ll start with some wrist shots, because isn’t that what’s most important.

The only time I wore it on a bracelet.

On NATO’s, how I preferred it.

The watch comes with the box and signed warranty page in the booklet.

Overall the watch is in excellent shape (save one issue I’ll discuss later).

The bracelet was only worn once and as such is in 99% near mint quality with only the faintest swirl on clasp. I had a hard time trying to capture it, even in direct sunlight. The rest of the bracelet is in mint condition.

The only issue with the watch is on the lugs. I got a little frustrated trying to take the screwbars out to take off the bracelet and my hands slips and the outside of the lugs bear the marks of those slips. I tried to capture them as best as I could, but they are the only part of the watch that I would not judge as mint to near mint.

Thanks for looking. PM me with any questions.
    Last edited by bu11itt; Sep 11, 2015 at 12:46 PM. Reason: Cleaned up a misspelled word

2. Likes is that my watch, FuzzyB, iyonk liked this post
    Bump... I'd like to sell it here so I'm giving it some time before I post it in the old country. Make me an offer.
    Chris:

Sold. Thanks IWL and buyer.
    Chris: