I love this watch and thought it would go nowhere, however, you all know what happens when you have a beat on another so called "grail" watch but need to move a couple on to get it, and that is the case with this one.

What can I say other than it is a drop dead gorgeous shade of blue on the bezel and dial, the movement decoration is first rate, a 90 hour reserve and all of the detail of the best of the best on the dial, finishing, and all else. IMO, it truly is a bargain at the retail price of $12,400.

I purchased from an AD just months ago, so full kit, everything it came with. Perhaps a couple of tiny micro scratches on the polished center links, easily buffed out but you can't see them unless you are in direct bright sunlight and very close up - everything else is perfect.

I put this on straps and put the bracelet away, so I am kind of overstating the micro scratches just because I'm a stickler for complete disclosure.

Shipped CONUS only, on me and fully insured, but PayPal fee's are yours - price is $8,100, firm. Thanks for looking.

Name:  Sea Q .jpg
Views: 113
Size:  63.3 KBName:  Sea q 2.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  65.8 KBName:  Sea Q 3.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  50.0 KBName:  Sea Q 4.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  59.5 KBName:  Sea Q 6.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  54.8 KBName:  Sea Q 9.jpg
Views: 106