Likes Likes:  10
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rado Electro-Mechanical 9150 & 9154

Rado Electro-Mechanical 9150 & 9154

Just Posting my collection of Electro mechanicals 1970-75. 24 of them all working (strip and rebuild myself). Got one more which is a poor newtronic. Interesting, it was thought that there were 2 versions of the Newtronic, but here are 4. See attachmants
    Attached Images Attached Images   

That's a great collection of electro mechanicals. Even in the old days of the old Rado forum when there were a couple dozen active members I can safely say I have never seen a collection of Rado electromechanicals to equal that. Congratulations.
    Solve all your doubts through question mode.

Have you ever photgraphed any of you restoration/rebuilds?

I am considering collectiong all the restoration threads, or at least the pertinent posts, I can find into one linked to the Resource sticky.
    Solve all your doubts through question mode.

Stunning collection you have there.
    I thought I had a few electro-mechanicals but you're way ahead of me.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
    If the supply of ETA movement parts affects you please complete this survey:
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/swiss_watches

I have a mishmash of photos but next time a i do a complete strip down I can photo it. Pity as I have done three 9154 and one 9150 in the last month that I could have photo'ed. Have some of a 1964 Seiko 5 that was a pain in the a*@e. Also have a load of Slava movements.

6. Likes Henry Krinkle liked this post

A little late but, Congratulations! Magnificent collection of electro-mechanicals, I only have 2, it leaves me in the shade.

That's a fantastic array of Dynotrons!
    I've owned many--3-4 Newtronics, 3-4 Marstrons, a Space Flight--but have none today.
    I really like the Space Flight and the Hardtron, though I have a soft spot for the lacquer-like finish on the black Marstron dials.

It is nice to see that 3 of your Marstrons have the original bracelet.
    Do you have any of the original boxes for the Marstron? They are wonderful pieces of space-age packaging.
    Cheers,
    Brad

Name:  Marston logo.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  6.8 KB

Name:  MArstron boxes & card.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  35.4 KB

10. Likes Tim. liked this post
    Looks like ones JP had.

Quote Originally Posted by StuzL View Post
    Looks like ones JP had.
    Great collection Stu. I still have one set of inner and outer Marstron boxes which I’m hanging on to.

I’m waiting for you to start adventures in Electrosonics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk