Likes Likes:  27
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hello and thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Calumets View Post
    Thanks - the Archimede is gorgeous looking, not a great feel when winding. The 'Nomos' is in fact a Stowa Marine 36 Roman which has a buttery smooth winding action.
    Ah, love Stowa too, looks like we have similar tastes aesthetically . . . I have a Nomos Club Campus incoming . . .

2. Likes Calumets liked this post
    Very nice. I would love a Nomos, but have a thing for short lugs - their dials and movements are lovely though. They have a couple of new bright colours - have you gone for one of those?

4. Likes uchinanchu liked this post
    and hope to find polite camaraderie here...

We’re genuinely quite good at that.

6. Likes Calumets liked this post
    Very nice. I would love a Nomos, but have a thing for short lugs - their dials and movements are lovely though. They have a couple of new bright colours - have you gone for one of those?
    I know about the longish lugs and thin bezels of a typical Nomos watch and would normally go up only to 37mm at the max. But I had the chance to try the Purple/Blue Club Campus in 38mm (they have it in 36mm too) and was pleasantly surprised that it fit me well. So the 38mm is what I have on order, it is a hand winder so even more so a great addition for my stash I think. Even after a decade into this addiction, I continue to learn something new about our passion and its offerings