Likes Likes:  0

Thread: SOLD: Magrette Leoncino

SOLD: Magrette Leoncino

SOLD

This really is a stunner. Equally at home in the casual wrist or can be dressed up for a jacket. The polished and brushed combination of the obfuscated cushion case are unique without being out there. Todd did an excellent job putting this package together. Even the leather travel kit it comes with is stunning.

A very recent acquisition but have a chance at a piece I've been after a while come up so along with several others this one is being offered for sale. Only been worn a couple times. The strap you see it on just long enough for a couple pictures, and the one in the case has not left it. I'd out one of my own customs in it the few times it was on my wrist. So most of the warranty still remains should you ever need it.

Priced firm and fair at [SOLD]$525 inclusive of PayPal fees and USPS shipping CONUS/Canada.

No trades. I have excellent references available as should you.

Quote Originally Posted by Specs from Magrette website:
    STYLISH, SIMPLE AND BOLD
    The MAGRETTE LEONCINO (Little Lion) has a distinct look from my other Magrette models - our design inspiration for this new model coming from the 60's.

The 60's were stylish with their car, motorcycle designs, films and architecture. It was an era of creative design that was embraced from the man on the street through those who controlled the commercial decisions.

It was important for me to explore something a little different from my other designs. The squarish case is simple and stylish with very smooth lines. The buckle and crown give a slight retro twist which I am always fond of, while the dial design has the recognized Magrette look and feel. I think the mix integrates extremely well to give a timeless look and feel in it's own right.

Some features include brushed/polished and bead blasted case finish, thick double domed sapphire crystal, C3 Super Luminova hands and dial, cut out markers on dial. With a few more other subtle features like the DLC case back with anti finger-print coating and laser etching Magrette text.

The engine of this timepiece is a self-winding movement with hacking feature (MIYOTA 9015). It is reliable and accurate and is a very durable movement. This movement is positioned between the well known ETA 2824 and more luxurious 2892 movements.

The LEONCINO is finished off with leather strap that has red stitching plus an extra tan strap that is part of the package.
    This is all packaged together in our new signature case.
    This model is only limited to 667 pieces

MODEL: LEONCINO

MOVEMENT: 9015 MIYOTA WITH HACKING SECONDS

CASE DIAMETER: 42MM EXCLUDING THE CROWN

CASE FINISH: 316L STAINLESS STEEL (POLISHED TOP AND BRUSHED SIDES WITH BEAD BLASTED BACK)

CROWN: SCREW DOWN CROWN.
    CRYSTAL: SAPPHIRE (DOUBLE DOMED), AR COATING.
    DIAL AND HANDS: SUPER LUMINOVA C3

CASE BACK: SEE-THROUGH (SAPPHIRE) CASE BACK , DLC WITH ANTI FINGER-PRINT COATING

WATER-RESISTANCE: 200M/20ATM WATER RESISTANCE

STRAP: LEATHER BLACK STRAP WITH RED STITCHING, REMBORDE EDGE, LORICA LINNING

LIMITED EDITION: 667

PRICE: $625.00 PLUS $30.00 USD SHIPPING WORLDWIDE.
    MOVEMENT: MIYOTA 9015
    FEATURES:

• Automatic winding and hand winding
    • 28.800 BPH
    • 24 Jewels
    • Hour, minute and sweeping second hands
    • Second stop mode (hacking function) when setting time
    • Shock absorber for balance staff
    • Running time of more than 42 hours when fully wound
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 29
Size:  69.9 KB

Size:  68.2 KB

Size:  62.5 KB

Size:  65.3 KB

Views: 30
Size:  72.0 KB

(This strap not included)
    Name:  30919-chase-albums-chase-misc-picture85418-image.jpg
Size:  39.1 KB
    Last edited by Chase; Sep 23, 2015 at 05:54 AM.
    IWL ROLEX/TUDOR FORUM HELMUT UHREN ATELIER

Fine bespoke leather straps & accessories

Black Friday sale now on... discount code BlackFriday2016 saves you 49% no limit!