Likes Likes:  1

Thread: FS: Tudor Heritage Ranger, bracelet + extended warranty

FS: Tudor Heritage Ranger, bracelet + extended warranty

Tudor Heritage Ranger ref.79910. The jewel of Basel 2014 really needs no introduction.

I purchased this brand new from the AD at the end of December and it comes with an extend warranty to make it a total of 3 years, most of which is remaining being a few months old. Comes on stainless bracelet and an incredibly comfortable silk handmade camo strap. Actually everything about this watch is very comfortable and easy to wear.

It has been worn sparingly in a reasonably substantial collection so is in very good condition sans some light desk diving marks on the clasp and a couple minor flea bites from strap changes. Crystal and everything else is excellent. Comes with triple boxes, extra links, warranty card, extended warranty card (adds 1 year to Tudor Warranty) and related booklets and hang tags.

I very much enjoy wearing this pieces however I have something else in the works and need to clear a couple pieces out that I'd rather not but that's the way it is sometimes. I will let this go for $2100 usd including shipping and PayPal fees to CONUS/Canada. Lowball offers will be politely ignored. No trades. I have excellent references available and you should as well.

Name:  30919-chase-albums-chase-misc-picture74930-tudor-heritage-ranger-bracelet.jpg
Views: 204
Size:  63.2 KB

Name:  30919-chase-albums-chase-misc-picture72186-image.jpg
Views: 360
Size:  34.5 KB

Name:  30919-chase-albums-chase-misc-picture78138-image.jpg
Views: 199
Size:  44.4 KB

Name:  30919-chase-albums-chase-misc-picture78170-image.jpg
Views: 351
Size:  69.6 KB

Name:  30919-chase-albums-chase-misc-picture78178-image.jpg
Views: 231
Size:  56.1 KB

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Chase; May 4, 2015 at 03:31 AM.

Top please

Bump

Will consider trading this Ranger towards Heritage Chrono Blue or Heritage Black Bay Blue, plus cash at my end.

Might help if I actually bump this once in a while

6. Likes popoki nui liked this post
    Still hate the thought of letting this go, but my custom BB has filled some of the void this will leave behind so makes it a bit easier. This stunning Heritage Ranger can now be yours for $1950 inclusive. That's nearly a grand off retail!

Now posted on the old site as well.
    Last edited by Chase; Sep 15, 2015 at 05:11 PM.
    IWL ROLEX/TUDOR FORUM HELMUT UHREN ATELIER

Fine bespoke leather straps & accessories

Black Friday sale now on... discount code BlackFriday2016 saves you 49% no limit!

OHPF

Black Friday sale now on... discount code BlackFriday2016 saves you 49% no limit!

SOLD