Likes Likes:  37
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WatchDaddy, he's der man

WatchDaddy, he's der man

An extremely generous present arrived from the other side of the pond yesterday, from Mr WatchDaddy

A set of watchmaker's screwdrivers in a nice little wooden case (pic of it is in the sales section somewhere.) that he just wasn't using.
    I need to find some grub screws to hold some tips in but it won't be a problem.
    I've more than likely got them at work, but haven't had chance to look what with my new car.

I've said thanks to him privately , but thought he deserved a public outing

so Thanks again buddy , it's VERY much appreciated and your kindness didn't go unnoticed
    Last edited by Seriously; Sep 17, 2015 at 08:05 PM.

What a gent. He looks like he'd knock your lights out but actually he lights...up...iwl with his kindness...?! I'm low on poetic prose tonight but my feeling should shine through. Cheers William - we love ya x
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

Quote Originally Posted by geoffbot View Post
    What a gent. He looks like he'd knock your lights out but actually he lights...up...iwl with his kindness...?! I'm low on poetic prose tonight but my feeling should shine through. Cheers William - we love ya x
    nice one William but we all know your secret really Name:  article-0-07BA04E0000005DC-372_468x551.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  58.0 KB

4. Likes watchdaddy1 liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by shameless View Post
    nice one William but we all know your secret really Name:  article-0-07BA04E0000005DC-372_468x551.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  58.0 KB

can't be Watchdaddy - no tats.
    Too many watches, not enough wrists.

6. Likes watchdaddy1 liked this post
    Very generous gesture on your part WD.
    "Either He's Dead, Or My Watch Has Stopped....."
    Groucho Marx

8. Likes watchdaddy1 liked this post
    Exceptionally nice, Mr Daddy.
    I think the proper thing for seriously to do is to use them to immediately dismantle a watch and post the pictures..........

10. Likes watchdaddy1, Seriously liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriously View Post
    An extremely generous present arrived from the other side of the pond yesterday, from Mr WatchDaddy

A set of watchmaker's screwdrivers in a nice little wooden case (pic of it is in the sales section somewhere.) that he just wasn't using.
    I need to find some grub screws to hold some tips in but it won't be a problem.
    I've more than likely got them at work, but haven't had chance to look what with my new car.

I've said thanks to him privately , but thought he deserved a public outing

so Thanks again buddy , it's VERY much appreciated and your kindness didn't go unnoticed

Damnn !!! That was some fast a$$ delivery.I hope you use them properly...
    People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

12. Likes Seriously liked this post
    Thanks Guys for all the comments.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

14. Likes Seriously, BlackNomad liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Donf View Post
    Exceptionally nice, Mr Daddy.
    I think the proper thing for seriously to do is to use them to immediately dismantle a watch and post the pictures..........

or his little car
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

16. Likes Seriously, I-B liked this post
    Wait, are those the ones you promised to me???

Kidding, of course. You're a true gentleman William. Good on you.
    IWL ROLEX/TUDOR FORUM HELMUT UHREN ATELIER

Fine bespoke leather straps & accessories

Black Friday sale now on... discount code BlackFriday2016 saves you 49% no limit!

18. Likes Seriously liked this post