Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: /////// WRUW Friday 18 September 2015? \\\\\\\

Hybrid View

Blog Entries

/////// WRUW Friday 18 September 2015? \\\\\\\

O&W for me

Too many watches, not enough wrists.

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeexpress View Post

Wow! This is been on my list since it released. How do you like it? Would you mind to do a (mini) review on it? Cool watch 👌

4. Likes watchdaddy1 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by I-B View Post
    Wow! This is been on my list since it released. How do you like it? Would you mind to do a (mini) review on it? Cool watch 
    Sure! Had it about a day now, and am still stunned at how light weight it is. OCW-S100-1 is titanium, sapphire, solar, atomic, perpetual calendar, 30 time zones. Got it from Chino for $454, though it was as low as $426 earlier. The white dial version is harder to find and over $500.

Wore it overnight with comfort and it sync'd up at midnight with the US radio tower in Ft. Collins on the first try even though I am well over 1000 miles away.

Really like the blue accents. This bracelet is my first encounter with pin-and-collar so it is tricky to resize. I managed ok without losing any parts, though at one point I was scanning the floor underneath me with a flashlight.

It is a great Quartz watch with handy modern features in a low-key conservative case at a fair price. Should be reliable for decades.

Last edited by Yankeexpress; Sep 18, 2015 at 07:41 PM.

6. Likes I-B, CFR, iyonk, Henry Krinkle, JAGtime, germy, Strela167 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankeexpress View Post
    Sure! Had it about a day now, and am still stunned at how light weight it is. OCW-S100-1 is titanium, sapphire, solar, atomic, perpetual calendar, 30 time zones. Got it from Chino for $454, though it was as low as $426 earlier. The white dial is harder to find and over $500.

Wore it overnight with comfort and it sync'd up with the US radio tower in Ft. Collins on the first try even though I am well over 1000 miles away.

Really like the blue accents. This bracelet is my first encounter with pin-and-collar so it is tricky to resize. I managed ok without losing any parts, though at one point I was scanning the floor underneath me with a flashlight.

It is a great Quartz watch with handy modern features in a low-key conservative case at a fair price. Should be reliable for decades.

This is how the AT should have looked! How is the finish? Chino is my favourite got my Alpinist there before they quit selling jdm seiko to the EU
    Last edited by I-B; Sep 18, 2015 at 07:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by I-B View Post
    This is how the AT should have looked! How is the finish? Chino is my favourite got my Alpinist there before they quit selling jdm seiko to the EU
    Finish is very good, but I am worried about how scratch resistant the titanium will be over time as there probably is no special treatment on it by Casio, just regular soft titanium, I think.

Otherwise it is very tastefully executed, brushed and polished well. These are hand-made by Casio in their Japan plant at Yamagata.

Here is a video link:

http://www.g-central.com/the-story-o...-by-kikuo-ibe/

Back to my fav... on the accidental strap that i dont mind wearing.. it is my pride and joy

VSA Airboss
    Name:  DSCN2465.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  104.3 KB

Name:  DSCN2451.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  56.1 KB

Have a great day my friends!!

Name:  30919-chase-albums-chase-misc-picture76322-image.jpg
Views: 139
Size:  62.5 KB
    IWL ROLEX/TUDOR FORUM HELMUT UHREN ATELIER

Fine bespoke leather straps & accessories

Black Friday sale now on... discount code BlackFriday2016 saves you 49% no limit!

After participating in the other thread Skywatch started today, only one choice for me:

Instagram: @tempocalypse