Likes Likes:  270
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WRUW ' Mon 13th Jun'22

WRUW ' Mon 13th Jun'22

Sincerely hope everybody have a great week a head..

Just wear a quartz due to lack of energy.. my autos can wait.. and i still really like this watch..
    Name:  20220613_113305.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  55.3 KB

=====
    Off topic, i documented in video and pictures for all the time i got persecuted and attacked.. last Saturday night it happened again.. 5 guys 2 motorcycles.. made loud noises to make me go outside my gate so they could hurt me or worse... this is a second before the guy on the mask grab my phone (but i managed to hold on it)
    Name:  20220612_093044.jpg
Views: 152
Size:  76.7 KB

This is just tiring and dangerous... the story behind these is really long and ridiculous...

I Hopefully these will pass someday.. and i hope all my family are okay..

Hopefully my IWL family are doing well too.. stay save everybody..
    I'm on instagram: @iyonk_strap

Quote Originally Posted by iyonk View Post
    Sincerely hope everybody have a great week a head..

Just wear a quartz due to lack of energy.. my autos can wait.. and i still really like this watch..
    Name:  20220613_113305.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  55.3 KB

=====
    Off topic, i documented in video and pictures for all the time i got persecuted and attacked.. last Saturday night it happened again.. 5 guys 2 motorcycles.. made loud noises to make me go outside my gate so they could hurt me or worse... this is a second before the guy on the mask grab my phone (but i managed to hold on it)
    Name:  20220612_093044.jpg
Views: 152
Size:  76.7 KB

This is just tiring and dangerous... the story behind these is really long and ridiculous...

I Hopefully these will pass someday.. and i hope all my family are okay..

Hopefully my IWL family are doing well too.. stay save everybody..
    Hi Iyonk, very sorry to hear this is still happening, when will the authorities take some action? Perhaps if you give copies of the video to them it will help speed things up, meanwhile, keep your head down and stay safe.
    Last edited by Tim.; Jun 13, 2022 at 04:56 AM.

Blog Entries
    Sending strong wishes of justice to you, iyonk, and care for you family. I hope those photos help prevent further attacks. Just wishing you good thoughts.

Watch for Monday (and late Sunday here) the newcomer Chronoswiss Kairos

Name:  ChronoswissKairosWr12-1.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  75.5 KB
    Too many watches, not enough wrists.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim. View Post
    Hi Iyonk, very sorry to hear this is still happening, when will the authorities take some action? Perhaps if you give copies of the video to them it will help speed things up, meanwhile, keep your head down and stay safe.
    +1

stay safe mate , and hope things get sorted soon

5. Likes iyonk, gnuyork liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Tim. View Post
    i did gave some of the copy of the videos and pictures (even did my own forensic that i captures their license plates that turn out fakes), but so far the "Boss" that hires these punks has spread some money to some authorities around the neigbourhood and make them turn against me.. (in my country .. money is not just talks.. money SCREAMS!)

a couple years ago a "business man" bought a big property right across my home.. turn it into a production property and work with power tools 24/7...
    i tries to speak nicely and politely to the management numerous times that its okay when they work at days, but please don't do it during the night since i have a baby and parents that is struggle with health that got really disturbed by the loud powertools noises and big trucks come and go when we need some rest.. (they do works until pass the middle of the night to 3am"
    they just don't care, pay the authorities some bribes, and even told that they got offended that i disturb they business.. loudly said i'm just a minority here and my voice don't count..
    a couple of old neighbor did help... got some progress, but the situation is still stubborn..
    i did hold some papers from higher authorities that help my situation (received it less that 2 weeks ago.. it said something about the limited production hours and they need to stop after 6PM)... so the "boss" decide he just hire punks to 'give me some lessons' (i know those are young soldiers from the haircuts and the uniform pants)... a few occations they did swing some punch but luckily don't hit me... i don't know how much longer until my luck run out..
    all of these happens the same time as i deal with so many other problems, so its really pressure me quite a bit..

very2 sorry that rambling here, please the mod could delete this if it breaks some rules and i totally understand its not watch related..

all i can say, i'm really grateful that my family and i still thriving to this moments... and i learn a lot form these situations ..
    these all happen for a reason... and wont take my faith in humanity and kindness of people...
    i just have to be a better person despite the situation..
    God bless us all my IWL family.. and thanks for everything..

Quote Originally Posted by Strela167 View Post
    +1

stay safe mate , and hope things get sorted soon
    thanks Dav and Robert... i sincerely hope so too..

9. Likes Strela167, skywatch, CamB, wschofield3 liked this post
    PADI Monster today.

Back with the Max Bill today.

Regards Cam

Watches
    Tudor Pelagos, Omega Speedmaster 3510.50, Oris 1965 Diver, Tissot Visodate, Junghans Max Bill Auto, Helson Blackbeard, Seiko PADI Turtle, Tag Heuer F1