Likes Likes:  70
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Davosa Ternos Ceramic - quick review

I found this thread whilst researching into the Davosa Ternos Automatic for myself. Very nice watch you got there and nice write up whatmeworry.

I can write 'nice watch' with a little first hand experience as Ive just bought one too. It seems to be a bit of a bargain! It's well built using really decent materials and it keeps time pretty accurately (+5 seconds a day at present). I like the way it looks and feels, and it has a good weight to it.

The only thing I'm a little confused about is the crown. My watch (purchased directly from Amazon, not a marketplace seller) has a threaded crown (as in the attached photo, below), but I've seen closeup shots and read reviews of the 2012 Davosa Ternos and it has a thread-less crown. However, the 2012 model also has a different bracelet clasp, more like a Rolex clasp, whereas mine (and yours as I see in your photos) has three bars that make up the clasp (which is probably actually better as the 'Rolex-style' clasp apparently had some issues with size adjustability), and so I'm guessing the threaded crown is simply a feature used in the most up to date model.

I was just wondering if your Davosa Ternos pictured has a threaded crown too?

Thanks

Name:  Davosa-Ternos.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  58.4 KB

2. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    Thank you! Yes, mine has a screw down crown too, which tbh is what I'd expect on a watch with this level of WR

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Coolio. Thanks. I think the previous style had a cylinder pin that screwed down internally (my Omega has that feature) so it's still water tight, but the Crown looks just a little nicer. Not a big deal though and absolutely loving the Davosa!