Likes Likes:  2

Thread: FS: Seiko SNZH55K1

FS: Seiko SNZH55K1

SOLD ELSEWHERE

I bought this in May of this year and have worn it a few times since then. Lovely watch with a vintage vibe to it but a smidge too big for me and now I have my Davosa Ternos I can't see it getting any wear. Condition is excellent, maybe the odd strap changing or desk diving marks but nothing more than that. Comes boxed and sized for my wrist but with all the spare links. If it goes before Tuesday 22nd September I'll throw in a black perlon strap.
    41mm case
    22mm lug width
    Lovely domed hardlex crystal and that super bezel
    The spots on the crystal in the pic are raindrops not scratches

IMG_2753.JPG by Olly Clarke, on Flickr

IMG_2755.JPG by Olly Clarke, on Flickr

IMG_2756.JPG by Olly Clarke, on Flickr

IMG_2757.JPG by Olly Clarke, on Flickr

IMG_2758.JPG by Olly Clarke, on Flickr

Cheapest I've seen these new is 115 or thereabouts, so how does 90 for a very lightly used one sound?
    Payment via paypal and including RMSD in the UK
    Last edited by whatmeworry; Sep 24, 2015 at 06:20 PM.

2. Likes is that my watch, iyonk liked this post
    New pics added!
    This will be listed elsewhere soon and I don't expect it to hang about when I do that.

Price drop to 85