Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back to the Ball NEDU today.

Name:  Ball NEDU rubber.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  63.3 KB

Switch to the treasure watch for a gin and tonic before dinner

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

WRUW this Saturday the 16th of July

@skywatch, excited to hear you’re getting back on the horse, I have to believe you’ve missed it.

Late post after a busy day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@skywatch

Home or abroad?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mlcor View Post
    @skywatch, excited to hear you’re getting back on the horse, I have to believe you’ve missed it.
    Quote Originally Posted by tribe125 View Post
    @skywatch
    Home or abroad?
    Thanks, guys. The concert would be in Los Angeles in October, so about a 5 hour drive. It's a roving series called Ambient Church, and they do a very good job of it.

I am not sure yet if I miss performing. I get rather stressed out before major concerts, as they don't happen often in my odd pocket of music. I have become a rather comfortable hermit since the pandemic started, and especially since we moved to a place that resembles paradise. But I think it will be good for me to pull my chops back together and remind myself how to perform. The timing is good too, as there's a new album coming out in early October.
    Too many watches, not enough wrists.

Dusting this off for tomorrow! Had it a while, absolutely love it, doesn’t get the wear it deserves. I need to figure out a way to get it into more regular rotation. Perhaps a strap change? Hard to tell in pics, this one’s navy blue suede, looks nice with the blued hands…but hard to pair for anal retentive match your leathers types like me lol

Quote Originally Posted by skywatch View Post
    Thanks, guys. The concert would be in Los Angeles in October, so about a 5 hour drive. It's a roving series called Ambient Church, and they do a very good job of it.

I am not sure yet if I miss performing. I get rather stressed out before major concerts, as they don't happen often in my odd pocket of music. I have become a rather comfortable hermit since the pandemic started, and especially since we moved to a place that resembles paradise. But I think it will be good for me to pull my chops back together and remind myself how to perform. The timing is good too, as there's a new album coming out in early October.
    Congratulations Robert, I'm sure once you get over the butterflies you'll settle in and enjoy the experience all over again.

10. Likes skywatch liked this post
    Name:  IMG_6D2_0119.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  48.5 KB
    Kody