Likes Likes:  6

Thread: Grand Seiko SBGH295 Soko $4553.00

Grand Seiko SBGH295 Soko $4553.00

Bought on a whim (this addiction sucks) earlier this year MSRP is $6,900. Stamped warranty cert dated Jan 2022, save for very minor scratches on the bracelet from sizing the watch is pristine, watch on bracelet with box and papers complete, USA preferred but will consider international buyer with shipping adjustment, subject to vetting I am willing to ship to interested buyer first with payment to be made once watch is received. Hope somebody will like the watch and get a pretty good deal.
    Attached Images Attached Images         

2. Likes wschofield3, happyscrappyheropup liked this post
    Oof that's nice. If I pm you any time after 5pm gmt or on the weekend asking to buy this I'm probably drunk - please ignore me as I can't really afford this, even though I'd like to.
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

4. Likes uchinanchu liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by geoffbot View Post
    Oof that's nice. If I pm you any time after 5pm gmt or on the weekend asking to buy this I'm probably drunk - please ignore me as I can't really afford this, even though I'd like to.
    I'm gonna try real hard to make you end up with it, PM coming . . .

6. Likes geoffbot, happyscrappyheropup liked this post
    Traded away, thanks all!

Good! Thank you for your very generous terms, very very tempting but I'm glad someone else nabbed it - I really should not be buying new watches

Sotc soon as you promised me please.
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

9. Likes uchinanchu liked this post