Likes Likes:  9

Thread: Shared Google Sheet for vintage Rado details (include image links and crystals)

Threaded View

Lightbulb Shared Google Sheet for vintage Rado details (include image links and crystals)

Hi,

Based on feedback, I've updated and shared a Google Sheet spreadsheet to record vintage Rado watch details, include image links and description of faceted crystals.

I've now expanded the original spreadsheet to capture image links (back to IWL pics), as well as info about movements. I've also OCRed some of the tables from the reference thread and I've started loading those details into this spreadsheet too.

Google Sheets Vintage Rado Watch Register:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Rn22oE7tzgfp4En5bmE_CYyNLzY8n8jFtLAY-G3_pag/edit?usp=sharing

Usage:
    You can filter the spreadsheet by clicking the small filter button in the right of each column heading and then select a filter value.

Screenshot:

Name:  Screenshot from 2022-08-28 10-28-27.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  43.5 KB

Sharing:
    If you have a Google account then I'm VERY HAPPY to add you as an editor so you can update the spreadsheet. Otherwise, feel free to add comments and I'll handle updates the spreadsheet.

Please share any thoughts or comments. Let me know if you have any questions or problems.

Slade.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by sladew; Aug 27, 2022 at 10:43 PM. Reason: Updated Shared Google Sheets details