Likes Likes:  3,995
Page 101 of 116 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1151

Thread: Are you Iyonkified? Have you every been Iyonkified? Well, I have...

Quote Originally Posted by happyscrappyheropup View Post
    Mine arrived today! They are perfect The straps are so supple. I can't wait to get some wrist time.

For now I'm using the brown on my Stowa and the black on Smiths. The straps are so nice I want to wear both watches at the same time

they look great on those Wayne

Sent from my Galaxy S6 Edge via Tapacrap
    People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

2. Likes iyonk, FSM71 liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by meijlinder View Post
    "Oh, I really like this watch....but it won't fit my iyonk strap." *Finds new watch for next purchase*
    Read my latest IWL blog entry! An Ode To Rule Breaking

4. Likes geoffbot, iyonk, happyscrappyheropup liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
    "Oh, I really like this watch....but it won't fit my iyonk strap." *Finds new watch for next purchase*
    You need a different meme for that

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by meijlinder View Post
    You need a different meme for that

I have said many times that watches may come and go, even once-favorite watches might get sold, but iyonkstraps always stay in the family.
    Too many watches, not enough wrists.

7. Likes iyonk, Spooky, meijlinder, Greg liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by skywatch View Post
    I have said many times that watches may come and go, even once-favorite watches might get sold, but iyonkstraps always stay in the family.
    I actually started a while ago, looking at specific watches that have 20mm lugs that I would take off the bracelet so that when I finally get around to selling my MM300, I'll have a watch for the strap. It's a sickness. Vintage Rolex seems to be the answer. I mean, when I was searching up and down for my last watch, I was trying to find something with 20mm lugs so the iyonk would fit. I ended up with one, but I don't want to take it off the bracelet!
    Last edited by Raza; Jun 29, 2017 at 02:41 AM.

9. Likes iyonk liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
    I actually started a while ago, looking at specific watches that have 20mm lugs that I would take off the bracelet so that when I finally get around to selling my MM300, I'll have a watch for the strap. It's a sickness. Vintage Rolex seems to be the answer. I mean, when I was searching up and down for my last watch, I was trying to find something with 20mm lugs so the iyonk would fit. I ended up with one, but I don't want to take it off the bracelet!
    the strap i made for your MM300 wont fit the newer Rolex Raza since the recent Rolex model have a very2 small gap between the lug and spring bar..
    that strap would only work on other seiko Diver, either Solar Model or Monster or any 20mm far springbar seiko line..
    I'm on instagram: @iyonk_strap

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by iyonk View Post
    the strap i made for your MM300 wont fit the newer Rolex Raza since the recent Rolex model have a very2 small gap between the lug and spring bar..
    that strap would only work on other seiko Diver, either Solar Model or Monster or any 20mm far springbar seiko line..
    Hmm. I wouldn't put it on my Sub though; the bracelet is too good. I wonder if it'd fit the older ones.

No matter. It's an awesome strap, I'll find a watch for it eventually.

12. Likes iyonk liked this post
    This weekend is Canada's 150th Birthday, but my Friday has been pretty unexciting so far. A day spent calibrating print heads and writing colour profiles just got a little better. I had all but given up hope that these would arrive but here they are.

Name:  20170630_110550.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  71.6 KB
    Solve all your doubts through question mode.

So happy they finally made it there Henry!

i'm crossing my fingers that Alex and Magnus will also receive theirs in the near future..
    I'm on instagram: @iyonk_strap

Quote Originally Posted by iyonk View Post
    So happy they finally made it there Henry!

i'm crossing my fingers that Alex and Magnus will also receive theirs in the near future..

You and me both! I might have said Yippee out loud.
    Solve all your doubts through question mode.

16. Likes iyonk liked this post