Likes Likes:  85
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WRUW this Wednesday the 7th of September.

WRUW this Wednesday the 7th of September.

Steeldive SD 1953

I managed to stop this watch last week while using a jackhammer to help my son build a retaining wall. I probably shouldn't have been wearing a watch but, no great loss, I bought it for wearing at work and it's done plenty of hard yards. Yesterday I decided I might as well take the back off and have a look. Everything appeared to be okay. I had thought a screw might have worked it's way loose and become jammed up in the works, anyway, I gave the balance a little nudge with a toothpick and it sort of popped up and started working, must've been knocked slightly out of position by the hammering. One day on it's running at -3 s/d, which I think is just fine for an NH35.

Last edited by Tim.; Sep 7, 2022 at 07:36 AM.

Cross country race this afternoon. A chronograph seemed appropriate.

Name:  IMG_0809.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  120.1 KB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Once in awhile you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

'morning IWL. Another rainy day here in MD, swapped to this last night.

NTH Geckota Devil Ray

No watch for surgery day (later this afternoon). Depending on how dopey/bored I am, it's possible I may not be around for a couple of days, or I might be here constantly.

Good luck with the operation and Speedy (pun intended) recovery!

Quote Originally Posted by mlcor View Post
    No watch for surgery day (later this afternoon). Depending on how dopey/bored I am, it's possible I may not be around for a couple of days, or I might be here constantly.

Sent from Maxwell Smart’s shoe.

8. Likes Strela167, mlcor, hayday liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by mlcor View Post

Good luck with the surgery and hoping for a speedy recovery.

Post neck surgery my hobby websites helped keep me sane, so hopefully you'll feel well enough to hassle us while you're healing up.

10. Likes Strela167, mlcor liked this post
    [QUOTE=Fantasio;580568]Good luck with the operation and Speedy (pun intended) recovery!

+1

All the best mate. Hope you're fit 'n well soon.

12. Likes mlcor, hayday liked this post