It’s taken seven months, but my Hentschel H2 Sport Red has arrived. It’s a limited edition (mine is 05/25). Basic stats: 39.9mm, super slim at 9mm including the domed crystal, in house HUW1130P. This is their in-house movement based on the AS1130, but this special edition has black rhodium finishing instead of standard. Manual wind, modest 37 hour power reserve. The order process is quite personal, with choices of straps or mesh (I chose a brown and a black strap for variety) and case engraving. Five year warranty, and the first service is included (although obviously it has to go back to them for that).

Bonus stuff—a very nice navy blue travel case that includes the additional strap, which comes on its own deployant, so with quick release straps, changing will be very simple.

Name:  Hentschel travel case.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  120.2 KB

Name:  Hentschel travel case inside.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  105.3 KB

It also comes with a large booklet containing dozens of pictures showing the process of creating your bespoke watch from start to finish:

Name:  Hentschel book intro.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  286.3 KB

Name:  Hentschel book 1.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  102.1 KB

Name:  Hentschel book 2.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  311.5 KB

Name:  Hentschel book 3.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  441.8 KB

Name:  Hentschel book 4.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  123.0 KB

The movement is quite nice from a finishing point of view, although I haven’t looked at it from a macro perspective (yet):

Name:  Hentschel movement.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  223.8 KB

What's that? What does the watch look like, you ask? Next post.