Likes Likes:  2

Thread: FS: [Withdrawn] Luminox Navy Seal Colormark Black (A3051) in UK.

FS: [Withdrawn] Luminox Navy Seal Colormark Black (A3051) in UK.

For sale is my Luminox Navy Seal Colormark (model # A3051) in black on original rubber strap. The watch is in excellent condition with only a few signs of wear - the only mark of note is on the crown itself (see pic below) but even that is minor. The rubber strap has a few minor buckle marks only and the buckle is virtually spotless. The case, bezel and crystal are all unmarked as far as I can tell!

The watch was purchased from First Class Watches (an AD in the UK) in May 2014.

It has a 44mm x 14mm carbon reinforced polycarbonate case, hardened mineral glass, rotating bezel, 200m water rating and a Swiss quartz (RONDA 515 HH6) movement. The 23mm band is made of rubber/silicone and, of course, the dial has those night vision tubes that last for 25 years! (Glass tubes coated in phosphorus and filled with Trition gas, a radioactive isotope of Hydrogen - no lume charging required for this watch and no fade through the night - the tubes are always on!)

The watch is very comfortable to wear - you hardly feel it on as it only weighs 56 grams!

Included is the original box (which is rather nice actually), the outer carton, hang tag, instruction booklet and warranty card (2-yr warranty on these so still around 8 months remaining - I'll give you the receipt too).

RRP in UK seems to be 295 (ref. Watch Shop) but First Class Watches have it as 270 RRP and on sale at 229 (with six weeks order period though). Therefore, I think I'm offering good value at the following prices:-

• 180 now 165 delivered by Royal Mail Special Delivery postage in the UK; or
    • 185 now 170 delivered by Royal Mail International Signed For postage in the EU; or
    • 185 now 170 plus any additional postage costs required for Rest of the World - postage service to be agreed.

Payment by Paypal please.

Please PM me if you are interested.

(I realise that I'm a new member. If anyone is interested but is concerned about dealing with a new member then I'd be more than happy to supply Admin with a scan of my driving licence for proof of name and address.)

Pics taken today, unedited.

Last edited by Bond; Oct 5, 2015 at 03:00 PM. Reason: To withdraw from sale

Bump for the morning people!
    My Collection
    Breitling Avenger II Seawolf | Rado HyperChrome Court (Grass) | Tudor Heritage Black Bay | Tudor Black Bay GMT
    Tudor Pelagos | Rolex Submariner 16610 | Rolex Datejust 41 white | Rolex Datejust 41 rhodium
    BremontArgonaut | TAG Heuer Formula 1 Chrono | Fossil Decker Chronograph |

Bump for the afternoon people!
    My Collection
    Breitling Avenger II Seawolf | Rado HyperChrome Court (Grass) | Tudor Heritage Black Bay | Tudor Black Bay GMT
    Tudor Pelagos | Rolex Submariner 16610 | Rolex Datejust 41 white | Rolex Datejust 41 rhodium

Price drop in red in first post.
    My Collection

My Collection

My Collection

Bump!
    My Collection

Bump for the weekend.
    My Collection

Ah well, no takers and I've now taken a shine to wearing this one on a NATO strap so I'm withdrawing from sale.

Maybe I should buy an IWL NATO for it now...
    My Collection

10. Likes pepperami, whatmeworry liked this post