Likes Likes:  6
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Explorer I homage

Quote Originally Posted by Andrema View Post
    Timefactors makes one, right?
    Not seen it, will do some googling

EDIT - looks like is is £245, looks good but a bit out of my price range!
    Proud veteran of the Military Watches Collection thread. 18th February 2014-22nd November 2014. Gone but never forgotten.

My watch blog - Wristwatch Review UK | Seagull1963.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    I have a few bagels, and these are real bottom of the barrel watches. The look cool, but even compared to the likes of Parnis and Alpha, it is cheap shizzle.
    But when you need a really pimp watch, for $10 you have fun watches:
    I got two one is the milo and the other is the sub for the price it won't break the bank and they are fun watches and as it's me got them later and had a bargain. so win/win they was happy to move them on I was happy because the price I paid. I thought was the fair price that they should be sold new at. so I got what I wanted and they got what they want so alls good that ends well

sorry three I got the Daytona as well
    Last edited by is that my watch; Nov 24, 2014 at 06:41 PM.
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

Quote Originally Posted by Andrema View Post
    Timefactors makes one, right?
    Kind of...

I used to have one, but it's a bit hefty at 40mm x 14.5mm. My wrist is 7.5" and it felt big.

4. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    I wish companies would take the Explorer template but go a bit further away from the aesthetic details of the various rolex models - ie there's no need to copy the hands and the numerals quite so slavishly.

Agreed. I would definitely prefer different hands, Mercedes looks to fussy to me.
    Proud veteran of the Military Watches Collection thread. 18th February 2014-22nd November 2014. Gone but never forgotten.

My watch blog - Wristwatch Review UK | Seagull1963.co.uk