Likes Likes:  196
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WRUW this Wednesday December the 21st.

Quote Originally Posted by pacifico66 View Post
    The oldest in the collection and doesn't see daylight too often Attachment 120130

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
    I'd wear the hell out of that, send it my way!
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

2. Likes popoki nui, pacifico66 liked this post
    I was in a local jeweller’s the other week and there was a customer who clearly had a load of Rolexes. “Do you wear your Daytona often?”, asked the shop owner. “Hardly ever.” said the man,“Once, I came across it in a drawer and had forgotten that I had it”.

And I believed him. He wasn’t flash, or smug, or boastful. He just seemed like an ordinary bloke in his mid-sixties who had a lot of money and a lot of Rolexes - and nothing else, from the sound of it.

Anyway, that’s a bit off-topic…

Today I needed that sweater. It was -47C with the windchill when I left for work.

Might as well make it three Nienabers in three days. Pointer today.

P7212925 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr
    Solve all your doubts through question mode.

I wore this old thing all last week at work:
    Name:  Ranger Nov19 1.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  273.0 KB

Then overnight Monday into Tuesday, we got hammered with 16" of snow (in an area that gets paralyzed with 2") Airports closed, buses, ferries not running. Brutal.
    So I switched to my trusty Monster and spent most of yesterday digging out the cars, shovelling sidewalks, and cleaning up branches snapped off in the cold. Wearing it again today:
    Name:  OM 12.21.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  554.3 KB

I miss summer....
    Name:  Blueberrysnow1.jpg
Views: 71
Size:  176.1 KBName:  snowdeck1.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  990.3 KB
    Last edited by popoki nui; Dec 21, 2022 at 04:20 PM. Reason: added pics
    Eterna | Tudor | Seiko | Casio | G-Shock | Orient | Swatch | Mondaine | Zodiac (pre-Fossil) | Rolex | Wenger | Pulsar Time Computer | Omega | Timex | Bucherer | Citizen | Bulova | Glycine

Blog Entries
    Fireman again. ... and.... (drumroll please)... our first case of COVID. Luckily we are 5 times vaxxed, so it feels like a sore throat with muscle aches and a dry cough. Still, we had to cancel some nice dinner plans with friends tonight. Sigh...

Too many watches, not enough wrists.

Quote Originally Posted by skywatch View Post
    Fireman again. ... and.... (drumroll please)... our first case of COVID. Luckily we are 5 times vaxxed, so it feels like a sore throat with muscle aches and a dry cough. Still, we had to cancel some nice dinner plans with friends tonight. Sigh...
    Hope you feel better soon.
    Eterna | Tudor | Seiko | Casio | G-Shock | Orient | Swatch | Mondaine | Zodiac (pre-Fossil) | Rolex | Wenger | Pulsar Time Computer | Omega | Timex | Bucherer | Citizen | Bulova | Glycine

8. Likes skywatch, Dynamite_Kid19, hayday liked this post
    @popoki nui, don't hurt yourself out there! @skywatch, hope you get over it quickly.

10. Likes skywatch, Dynamite_Kid19, popoki nui liked this post
    Day 3.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by popoki nui View Post

Then overnight Monday into Tuesday, we got hammered with 16" of snow (in an area that gets paralyzed with 2") Airports closed, buses, ferries not running. Brutal.
    So I switched to my trusty Monster and spent most of yesterday digging out the cars, shovelling sidewalks, and cleaning up branches snapped off in the cold. Wearing it again today:

I miss summer....
    Name:  Blueberrysnow1.jpg
Views: 71
Size:  176.1 KBName:  snowdeck1.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  990.3 KB
    I guess if there is an upside to living on the prairies it is toocold and too dry to get that much snow, except in freakish circumstances.
    Solve all your doubts through question mode.

13. Likes popoki nui liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynamite_Kid19 View Post
    Day 3.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

This and the smaller Ranger are two killer releases from Tudor this year.