Likes Likes:  43
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Just saying hello

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mktime View Post
    Well, I may be here quite a bit more. Apparently asking the Seiko forum if anybody has any spare links for a specific bracelet qualifies as a WTB post so it was a rules violation.

...and who knows, you might even find someone with some spare Seiko links if you ask nicely.
    Too many watches, not enough wrists.

2. Likes Mediocre liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by skywatch View Post
    ...and who knows, you might even find someone with some spare Seiko links if you ask nicely.
    good chance with a good few members having boxes full of straps and bracelets curious to know which links ? cause the whole thing
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

4. Likes Mediocre liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by mktime View Post
    Well, I may be here quite a bit more. Apparently asking the Seiko forum if anybody has any spare links for a specific bracelet qualifies as a WTB post so it was a rules violation. When I posted in the WTB forum with a mild complaint that the "Almighty Admins know best" apparently that was enough to earn a ban until March 2nd.

I think I'm going to just stay off that place, because the admins have been getting crotchety as of late, and yes. People have been getting... Twitterish.
    Seiko links for what bracelet and watch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Cheers,

Michael

Tell everyone you saw it on IWL!

6. Likes Mediocre liked this post