Likes Likes:  30

Thread: Miles McKinney Funky Friday February the 3rd 2023

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Tim. View Post
    Cheers Hank, for whatever reason your post is only showing the Attachment numbers rather than the photos on both my imac and my android phone, maybe it's just my connection but the 404 is showing up fine on your IWL central post.

Name:  Screen Shot 2023-02-04 at 9.11.22 AM.jpg
Views: 71
Size:  17.0 KB

As it happens , your 404 is my pick of your week.

I dunno, the 303 is a fiercesome competitor and NCCs don't get more rare than a gp 202 in good shape...

I am currently going through an excruciating issue with a laptop that is less than two months old. I fear I am going to lose all of this year's holiday pics. I am also going to suggest that is why you can't see the photos. The lineup was a black dialed 101, an H pattern dual brushed 202, the 40 years of XL Diastar, a searchlight 303 and the 404.
    Last edited by Henry Krinkle; Feb 4, 2023 at 01:29 AM.
    Solve all your doubts through question mode.

2. Likes Mediocre liked this post