Likes Likes:  12

Thread: Friday Mar 6th- WRUW?

Blog Entries

Friday Mar 6th- WRUW?

I wore the Sub 5513 last weekend;

Switched over to the 36mm Railmaster on Monday, seen here with a classic Len Deighton thriller from 1967. The protagonist in the book was never named, but when they filmed the first book, The Ipcress File in 1965, starring Michael Caine, they called him Harry Palmer. So, if you ever read any of these books, just picture Michael bleedin' Caine. He filmed three of these Palmer movies throughout the 1960s and has said in interviews that he's always regretted not having made more of them;

And I've worn it all week. Summer seems to be shutting down for the year here in Melbourne, so I think I might start wearing leather straps again as the weather cools.
    Have a great weekend, all!

teeritz

(IWL Member No. 72)
    My other distractions ---> http://www.teeritz.blogspot.com.au

2. Likes CFR, Banker, shameless, gnuyork, muddy250, traf liked this post
    Name:  P305005.JPG
Views: 93
Size:  189.2 KB

Hope you all have a nice weekend ahead.

4. Likes Banker, CamB, shameless, gnuyork, muddy250, traf liked this post