well this is becoming a regular thing it seam's so what's next from the job lot well it's a Casio calculator ca-56. from 1984. Orwell would be proud so while waiting for the battery's I ordered. I clean it up did a minor fix to the rubber side piece and found a strap for it .

Name:  DSCF3073.jpg
Views: 279
Size:  157.2 KB

We open it like most four screw off back opening it had a feeling something was not quite right with this one but could not put my finger on it at the time will need to re open at some point to fix. now I know what it is .( or try and fail to fix the problem )

Name:  DSCF3075.jpg
Views: 276
Size:  206.8 KB

This has no battery clip just simple push in to place, quick clean and test button's and make sure beep spring is there and extended. And close it up.

Name:  DSCF3080.jpg
Views: 272
Size:  200.6 KBName:  DSCF3081.jpg
Views: 247
Size:  158.7 KB

works fully (well no alarm tone or beep ) but everything sets and buttons work so good to go, but thinking as said that the beep spring is missing or damaged so will pop it open again. I did this and had nothing but problems trying to get the beep to work found the spring had been jammed down so not contacting so sorted right wrong I check the spring clip which makes the circuit looks fine and should be contacting the back when close so closed and tried... arh.. button stop working grrr.

Open again check buttons nothing wrong so lifted module and reset it anyway closed it up got the button functions back yay but no beep so (yes theirs a button you can press which turn beep on and off same with alarm had it on had it off still no diff ) so going with working just no alarm.

Name:  DSCF3082.jpg
Views: 266
Size:  172.6 KB

as always ismy.