Likes Likes:  8

Thread: spark of human kindness

spark of human kindness

well I was out today in England funnily enough it was not raining as usually, so I will set a scene there this old dear at the bus stop a kid say teen early twenty's you know the sort hooded loud music even when wearing earphone ripped jeans you know the sort I mean, and me middle age even if I have not got there so after waiting what feel like a life time the bus turns up late as usually.

well the old dear struggles on take some time to find her pass/money well hooded steps past drops his money in. I thinking how rude could have given her a few seconds to find it. now at this point it gets surprising and pleasing his word were "here love canz walk" and jumps of the bus and starts to walk well that surprised me to say the least,

well true what they say about one good deed makes everyone do one well as I'm taking my seat. I see some one running for the bus so I call out to stop the bus so 90% off the time they will just carry on with out them. he open the doors for her, she was happy from the sound of you know how it goes "thought I was going to be late for work and all that . now we are moving the bus driver pulls level with hooded open the door can't here what's being said but hooded jumps on now let's call him john and sit down .

so one good deed does lead to others if john had not given the old dear the bus fair . the lady would have been late to work. who know how far the ball rolled

so it's nice to that THE SPARKS OF HUMAN KINDNESS is still alive just wish we could see more of it in life takes no time to say please or thank you or to hold a door open for anyone male or female young or old it just takes that thought and action
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

Good story. Kindness and compassion still exist, just wish I could see it more often.
    "Either He's Dead, Or My Watch Has Stopped....."
    Groucho Marx

Quote Originally Posted by Nokie View Post
    Good story. Kindness and compassion still exist, just wish I could see it more often.
    yeah to true. that's why I thought I would mention it thought it be nice to have a thread were people say how someone showed some kindness in one kind or other . instead of the baser side of life I mean every one like to read how some one does something good for a change give everyone a boost in life and I think well it's not all bad .. I known I like to read about the good we do more then liking to read about the bad we do so love to here anyone else good deed for the day that's happen to them or that they have saw
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

That is a good story. I like hearing positive experiences with people.

I'm going through a vandalism ordeal that's going to be fairly expensive for me. I've noticed that instead of letting myself get angry, I'm pretty calm, but I'm very, very tired. It's strange. I can't figure out why, but I guess it's an inward stress reaction that's sort of like the opposite of freaking out and having maniacal energy levels.

5. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    yeah I here ya. I mean nothing as bad as you but I had been ill all weekend and had to go and had the Monday morning blues then you see something or a chain of them and you think hmm not as bad as I thought some days. I see thoughtless acts not mean just thoughtless like people who park across to cars spot or near me. we have a pharmacy with a ramp for elderly or infirm to use and there a set of parking spaces in front of it and the amount of times when some one will park so close it's almost impossible to use it drives me up the wall.
    and in England at one time we would take out turn to get on the bus and now people just push on. and now is the season of good will it's worse lol. I happen to be in the library today and they have big window over looking the carpark and I was on the p.c then I happen to hear a noise ..look out and someone looks like had taken someone else spot and there was swear and all sorts was going on. and it's just nice to see the other side we here all the bad but don't seem to tell the good which is a shame
    Last edited by is that my watch; Nov 24, 2014 at 07:43 PM. Reason: spelling
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

7. Likes Rob liked this post
    I would have:
    Whacked the lady, taken her purse, and punch John in the face, take whatever he's got, and then hijacked the bus....
    and gone see Geoff.

9. Likes Rob liked this post