Likes Likes:  0

Thread: FS: Glycine Combat 7 Vintage ref. GL0237 (mesh) / GL0239 (strap)

FS: Glycine Combat 7 Vintage ref. GL0237 (mesh) / GL0239 (strap)

Glycine Combat 7 Vintage ref. GL0237 (mesh) / GL0239 (strap)

• 41mm dia / 12.9mm thick / 47mm lug to lug / 20mm lug width
    • 100m WR (untested) / acrylic crystal
    • Selitta SW200-1 automatic movement with 38hr power reserve

Watch includes original box and Topper Jewelers warranty card dated Jan 2023. It also includes the original Glycine 20mm mesh bracelet and Glycine 20mm olive nato strap. Watch keeps good time. Scratches on the crystal, including several around 10 o'clock (pictured in Imgur album). Case has light marks all over, with some significant marks on the bezel and case (pictured in Imgur album). Great lume on hands, not much lume on the dial markers.

** $275 USD shipped USPS Priority CONUS ** int'l possible with add'l shipping fees ** PM me or email my username @gmail.com **

Face to face possible in Metro DC/Montgomery/Frederick Co. MD.

I have extensive positive feedback buying/selling/trading on WUS for the last decade, as well as positive feedback on r/watchexchange. Link to new WUS reviews and link to a decade of older reviews in the Feedback forum.

Link to Imgur album - 20 pics

Link to Imgur album - 20 pics