Likes Likes:  219
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WRUW this Saturday the 20th of May.

Hybrid View

WRUW this Saturday the 20th of May.

Golden Horse today.

Happy to join this weekend WRUW...
    Truly sorry i have been absent and kept away from this lovely place... been ill alot and can't keep on taking pain killer and antibiotics..

Have not made any strap for about 3 years... gotta refurbished my old ones (washed and redinished)
    Name:  20230520_103829.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  152.6 KB

Sorry not new watches for contribution... this one will do since i got it as a gift a couple of years ago...
    Name:  20230520_104621.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  125.3 KB

Have a great weekend everybody!
    I'm on instagram: @iyonk_strap

Quote Originally Posted by iyonk View Post
    Truly sorry i have been absent and kept away from this lovely place... been ill alot and can't keep on taking pain killer and antibiotics..

Have not made any strap for about 3 years... gotta refurbished my old ones (washed and redinished)
    Name:  20230520_103829.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  152.6 KB

Sorry not new watches for contribution... this one will do since i got it as a gift a couple of years ago...
    Name:  20230520_104621.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  125.3 KB

Sorry to hear you're unwell mate, I hope you improve soon. Lovely Straps!

4. Likes iyonk, vinylgreek liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by iyonk View Post

I hope you feel better, Iyonk. I’m sure there is a market for your strap making if you decide to start back up.

6. Likes Tim., iyonk, Sedi, Strela167 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by happyscrappyheropup View Post
    I hope you feel better, Iyonk. I’m sure there is a market for your strap making if you decide to start back up.
    Thought the same.

Get well sone iyonk. Good to see you posting again mate. wondered where you'd gone. Stay safe.
    And the straps look ace.

need a grey mottled textured strait 20mm , can't find anywhere ...

8. Likes happyscrappyheropup, Tim., iyonk liked this post
    My favourite beater for an afternoon of gardening

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wore the Erwin out last night with wife and friends for a wine tasting, back on the IWC today for a few early clients and house hunting.

Last edited by happyscrappyheropup; May 20, 2023 at 10:59 AM.

Attachment 122770
    Delma Continental Today!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Feel better, @iyonk.

Nothing new here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk