Likes Likes:  654
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: ««««««««« WRUW - Tuesday - 13 October 2015 »»»»»»»»»

Late today. But I'm wearing my Muhle Glashutte 29er Big today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    B&M Capeland Flyback/Muhle Glashutte 29er Big/Grand Seiko SBGR083/JeanRichard Aquascope/UTS 1000m V2/Ebel 1911 BTR Cal137/Jaeger LeCoultre Reverso/Lew & Huey Acionna

I swapped my Breitling for the spangley Rolex President - the one with MOP dial and diamond bezel - again today. This is the same guy as the enormous cell phone bill.

Just for 2 hrs though
    MB2, SOH, Aquascope, Tangente, MM300, Blackbay, North Flag, Officer, Visitor.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkO View Post
    I swapped my Breitling for the spangley Rolex President - the one with MOP dial and diamond bezel - again today. This is the same guy as the enormous cell phone bill.

Just for 2 hrs though
    Any longer than that, and you risk turning in to Justin Beiber. Be careful.
    Eterna | Tudor | Seiko | Casio | G-Shock | Orient | Swatch | Mondaine | Zodiac (pre-Fossil) | Rolex | Wenger | Pulsar Time Computer | Omega | Timex | Bucherer | Citizen | Bulova | Glycine

4. Likes CFR, MarkO, iyonk liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chase View Post
    To me, this is the BB Tudor should have made. I get the nod to the past with the blue and red bezels (and I think they look fine, too), but this mod has the real look of the great Tudor diver's of the 60's and 70's.
    Eterna | Tudor | Seiko | Casio | G-Shock | Orient | Swatch | Mondaine | Zodiac (pre-Fossil) | Rolex | Wenger | Pulsar Time Computer | Omega | Timex | Bucherer | Citizen | Bulova | Glycine

6. Likes Chase liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by popoki nui View Post
    To me, this is the BB Tudor should have made. I get the nod to the past with the blue and red bezels (and I think they look fine, too), but this mod has the real look of the great Tudor diver's of the 60's and 70's.
    Did I read a couple of days ago that Black BB is on its way?

8. Likes Chase liked this post
    It's funny how something less pure can ultimately appear more pure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Der Amf View Post
    While I do agree they should, at this point I'd rather they didn't. I like being unique. Perhaps a nice white white white bezel combo would be up Tudor's ally instead
    IWL ROLEX/TUDOR FORUM HELMUT UHREN ATELIER

Fine bespoke leather straps & accessories

Black Friday sale now on... discount code BlackFriday2016 saves you 49% no limit!

10. Likes popoki nui liked this post
    Any longer than that, and you risk turning in to Justin Beiber. Be careful.
    Just channeling my inner Bieber.
    My buddy mentioned a longer loan as he has 2 others but having looked at it with my loupes there is a bit too much DNA grime for my OCD comfort zone.

Sent from my GT-I9295 using Tapatalk
    MB2, SOH, Aquascope, Tangente, MM300, Blackbay, North Flag, Officer, Visitor.

12. Likes popoki nui, iyonk liked this post
    G-Shock & Digital Moderator Kronos's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444788831.692324.jpg
Views: 53
Size:  46.8 KB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Der Amf View Post
    I believe they are showing it tomorrow (15th).

Or rather they are showing something and the best guess right now is that it will be a Black BB

Quote Originally Posted by Chase View Post
    That does look great.