Views: 154
Size:  39.4 KB

Name:  0498_zpspmrwtlbg.jpg
Views: 177
Size:  37.0 KB

Name:  0466_zpsb626e1af.jpg
Views: 179
Size:  41.9 KB

Oh boy! It's been a while.... Looks like all my pictures got taken down( or they became a paid site) by the picture hosting site. Oh well...now I know what I can do when I find some time to kill

photobucket held everyone's pics hostage you either went on an exorbitant high deal with them or they lock all your pics

I tend to store to the site instead then in theory they will always be link to the thread /site as store in your attachments here

went uploading pic go from url then tick the box that says retrieve remote file and reference locally which basically mean stored to your profile attachments.
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

Isn't there a storage limit on the forum for attachments? At least many years back I think that was a problem and also I had to upload in multiple locations if I had to post across forums. I liked the convenience of Photobucket as I could just create a BBCode snippet and post the URL.

Will see if I can do it from my Google drive or photos directly.

well been here since the start and ant hit a barrier yet I got lets see looks like 135 pages and some 2700 pics sooo not sure pic to find info
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

Quote Originally Posted by kkindaface View Post
    Isn't there a storage limit on the forum for attachments? At least many years back I think that was a problem and also I had to upload in multiple locations if I had to post across forums. I liked the convenience of Photobucket as I could just create a BBCode snippet and post the URL.

Will see if I can do it from my Google drive or photos directly.
    think that was why it was so popular it's kill many a thread including some of mine with just post and then blank squares suppose good excuse to redo threads maybe
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy