Likes Likes:  3
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not sure about this one

Not sure about this one

H Moser & Cie makes some pretty watches but I am not sure about this one.

Olma, Oris, Vostok, Casio, Smiths, Luch, Elgin, Fossil, Orient

IWL DIY, Restorations and Mods subforum

When I saw that, I decided I didn't have the necessary perspective to understand it There must be people so trapped by wealth and the need to spend it only in Wealthy Ways that this will come as a blessed relief?

I was wondering if the Moser Sports Watch would see them finally embrace the minute marker, but no.

Yeah... no. That black crown?!
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

It's riDICULOUS!

Either side of the crown - are they speaker grills?

6. Likes Nokie, Der Amf liked this post
    Either side of the crown - are they speaker grills?
    Very nice....
    "Either He's Dead, Or My Watch Has Stopped....."
    Groucho Marx

Yeah, the whole Moser style is well-suited for dress watches, but sports watches? Not so much. I actually don't mind the black crown all that much, since there are other black accents on the lugs and the "speaker grills", but taken as a whole, it's neither fish nor fowl. A sports watch should have minute markers (actually, I'm in favor of them on pretty much all watches), and the white pips look like what they are--add-ons to a different design with a different purpose. I really like their simple, small seconds models, though, especially this one:

Name:  2327-0202_face.png
Views: 284
Size:  274.9 KB

Mmm, I don't think I will ever find myself without a photo of that on my phone.

YUM.

10. Likes mlcor liked this post
    As usual, real life photos a bit less alarming than their renders

Still don't care for it. Also looks huge on that wrist, but you know how wrist shot photos can be.