Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Welcome to the Military and Pilot Watches Forum

Blog Entries

Welcome to the Military and Pilot Watches Forum

all Pil-Mil fans. IWL is happy to make this forum available as it was requested by many of you. BlackCat will be the Moderator here. Enjoy!

Few things are more delightful than grandchildren fighting over your lap. ~Doug Larson

Welcome! So you asked for this let's get started. We had the pilot thread in central which I may move here. Come in and say hello and let's see your favorites in one or both classes. Probably my favorite in each class is the GO Navigator Pano date for the pilot and for military it is the Ball EHC Black.

The GO has the dial arrangement with the lume that alternates between each number. The Zero reset for the second hand was a great feature. The movement was art for a pilot watch.

It has DLC coated Titanium weighing in at a mere 108 grams and comes equipped with a very thick rubber strap with Ti buckle. It was one of two EHC released last year with an industry first 3D ceramic bezel that also had embedded lume which a few other Ball watches have had. One great feature was Ball brought this in at a hair over 13mm. The GTLS lume glows 24 hours a day for an estimated period greater than 25 years.

Cheers,

Michael

Tell everyone you saw it on IWL!

3. Likes Jazzmaster liked this post

Kudos to Gary for giving us a forum header so quickly.
    Cheers,

Michael

Tell everyone you saw it on IWL!

A week? A week went by and I missed this??? Wow.... have to modify my initial reaction with parenthesis, to "It's about friggin' time (I found it)!"

Glad I finally did, and even more so that the IWL Crew decided to add this, the only glaring omission of their debut IMHO. Kudos guys!
    Regards, T Bone

Even a broken watch shows correct time once or twice a day. I ought to know, I have a few!

Quote Originally Posted by T Bone View Post
    A week? A week went by and I missed this??? Wow.... have to modify my initial reaction with parenthesis, to "It's about friggin' time (I found it)!"

Glad I finally did, and even more so that the IWL Crew decided to add this, the only glaring omission of their debut IMHO. Kudos guys!
    Now post some pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by M. Montaigne View Post
    Now post some pictures.
    Done. More coming .
    Regards, T Bone

Even a broken watch shows correct time once or twice a day. I ought to know, I have a few!