Likes Likes:  223
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WRUW this Friday the 22nd of September.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Instagram: @ryanwearswatches

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fantasio View Post
    Good to hear, some info or feelings about the gig?
    Well, @Fantasio... it was my first live performance in 4 years, and trial by fire in front of 1000 people, and a group with a 55 year history (even though nobody in it now were in the original version.) I thought the sound level in the room during the group's 90 minute set was deafeningly loud. One friend in the middle measured it at 114 dB, which would be illegal in some places. I don't see any reason why it should have been that loud. As an intuitive reaction, I tended to play softly during the 40 minutes at the end when I joined them. In the video that I saw on YouTube, that did draw the overall levels down, but I also got lost in the mix. Our set was completely improvised, and a bit rough around the edges at times, but overall I think we hit some really nice moments. My own stage presence leaves a lot to be improved on, though. The older I get the more hermit-like I seem to become.
    Too many watches, not enough wrists.

4. Likes iyonk, Fantasio, tribe125, Strela167, hayday liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by wschofield3 View Post
    I thought this Kickstarter watch was never going to arrive, and after receiving a note from the creator a couple of weeks ago and me sending some funds for shipping, it finally arrived.

This company will not produce another watch, the owner experienced too many obstacles and is calling it quits after this one.

Coast Watch - Pacific Explorer.

Good bracelet, dial and finishing is above average, but the lume is horrible. Here's a quick, not so good picture -

Attachment 125147
    Hmm, maybe I'll get mine too, at some point...

6. Likes wschofield3, iyonk liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by mlcor View Post
    Hmm, maybe I'll get mine too, at some point...
    I refused to pay the shipping costs at first but saw people were getting them when doing so, so, I took the gamble and it arrived. Without sending the ship costs requested, you may be waiting quite a while or just not get it. Your call.

8. Likes iyonk liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by skywatch View Post
    Back from a short trip. Performance went well. Eberhard Huit Jours today, on iyonkstrap, durable and resilient like its creator.

LOL! that you Robert!
    That Combo actually look AWESOME! Luv it..
    I'm on instagram: @iyonk_strap

10. Likes skywatch liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by wschofield3 View Post
    I refused to pay the shipping costs at first but saw people were getting them when doing so, so, I took the gamble and it arrived. Without sending the ship costs requested, you may be waiting quite a while or just not get it. Your call.
    Oh, I'm willing to take the gamble. I suspect you're right and there's a distinct possibility if you don't pay, you won't get...

12. Likes wschofield3 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange View Post
    My first Sinn, doing laundry duty.

Attachment 125140

Good choice.
    Once in awhile you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

14. Likes Strange liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hayday View Post
    Good choice.
    Never seen a pic of Garcia wearing a watch but I'd like to think if he ever did it would've been a Sinn. Comes a time...

Just realized -- today is the fourth anniversary of Hunter's passing.
    Слава Україні! 🇺🇦

16. Likes hayday liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange View Post
    Never seen a pic of Garcia wearing a watch but I'd like to think if he ever did it would've been a Sinn. Comes a time...

Just realized -- today is the fourth anniversary of Hunter's passing.
    Such a creative mind and brilliant lyricist. Clearly among the greatest songwriters; Bob Dylan, Nathan Willet (Cold War Kids), Kris Kristopherson, Lucinda Williams, Peter Gabriel, Toni Braxton.
    Once in awhile you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

18. Likes Strange liked this post