Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Seiko 5 DIVER-style Sea Urchin SNZF15K1 Pepsi UK

[SOLD] Seiko 5 DIVER-style Sea Urchin SNZF15K1 Pepsi UK

I have decided to switch to a Solar chrono so with regret my Sea Urchin has to go. It is a diver style Seiko 5 (diver style as only 100m water resistance and crown does not screw down) with the basic non hacking, non hand winding movement and its about 18 months old.

The watch runs well with good power reserve. Seiko have a wide tolerance for accuracy and this particular example runs on the slow side. It is within spec but needs resetting every week or so if worn every day.

There are the usual minor wear marks on the brushed steel bracelet which has folded links, but good quality ones (solid feel single fold). There is one noticeable scratch on the clasp. The bezel is stiff but does turn. There is a slight dot scratch at 57 on the bezel and ithe red color looks to have started to ever so slightly fade.

Lume is superb as always.

All links included with the bracelet, one pin missing, the rest have been put back on for safe keeping. Some slight scratching where the links were removed by a gorilla (I do it myself now, jewellers are too heavy handed)

Includes original box and papers but it is a grey import so there is no seller stamp on the warranty card.

this cost me almost £150, due to its pre loved condition my asking price is £75 by PayPal, including all fees and RMSD delivery in the UK.

Last edited by Richmondmike; Nov 25, 2014 at 06:33 PM.
    Proud veteran of the Military Watches Collection thread. 18th February 2014-22nd November 2014. Gone but never forgotten.

My watch blog - Wristwatch Review UK | Seagull1963.co.uk

2. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    Sold.
    Proud veteran of the Military Watches Collection thread. 18th February 2014-22nd November 2014. Gone but never forgotten.

My watch blog - Wristwatch Review UK | Seagull1963.co.uk

cheer's quick easy hassle free that how I like it
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1