Likes Likes:  3
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FSOT: Muhle Glashutte Marinus GMT on Bracelet (For Sinn U1, MG Seebataillon)

FSOT: Muhle Glashutte Marinus GMT on Bracelet (For Sinn U1, MG Seebataillon)

This is a tough one. I'm not sure I really want to let it go but I'm impulsive like this sometimes. This is a brand new watch and is absolutely beautiful. I bought it new less than 3 months ago (9/6/14) and it's running beautifully. It comes with all extra links, paperwork and boxes and is under warranty from Timeless Luxury Watches.

There's a very small ding in the corner of the bezel at the "21" position that's almost invisible and there's a very small scratch on the outside of the upper left lug from a strap change. The bracelet clasp has some desk diving marks but I don't see any on the bracelet itself. Outside of that I can't see a mark on it.

Here's what I'm considering:

This watch sells for $3400 new with the bracelet. I'd sell for $2700 shipped CONUS only (includes PP fee).

I'm open to trading for a Sinn U1 with cash added on your end.

For a fully tegimented U1 on bracelet I'd do your watch plus $850.
    For a standard U1 on bracelet I'd do your watch plus $1250.
    For a Muhle Glashutte Seebataillon I'd do an even trade.

I might consider something else. Probably not but you never know. There's plenty of watches out there that I'm not aware of but it would have to be a diver and 42-44mm with a Swiss movement only. I do have a preference for German brands as well (especially Sinn). Try me.

Note that I will sell or trade in the CONUS only and I only take Paypal payments and ship to a verified address. No exceptions.

I absolutely require you to have verifiable feedback and I reserve the right to ask you to ship and pay first before I send the watch. I have a long history of buying, selling and trading on the other forum and eBay so I can provide references myself.

Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions.

2. Likes OTGabe liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Did you perhaps forget something...?
    Слава Україні! 🇺🇦

Quote Originally Posted by Strange View Post
    Did you perhaps forget something...?
    Forget something? Not that I can see.

And bump and (likely the only) price drop. I've never seen this watch for sale used before.

Bump. I'm also interested in a Muhle Glashutte Seebataillon as an even trade.

Weird. My pictures disappeared today but I re-added them.

Bump. Still looking for $2700 OBRO (or trade). I'm open to offers. Remember that the bracelet carries a $400 premium.

Bump. Open to reasonable offers for sale or trades.

Picture taken 1 minute ago.

Bump. A couple of trade offers so far but nothing that was right for me. I'm open to offers but I really prefer a diver and I'm not looking for a chronograph. Still mainly looking to sell or trade per the first post but make me a reasonable offer.

Reduced to an incredible price:

This watch sells for $3400 new with the bracelet. I'd sell for $2200 OBRO shipped CONUS only (includes PP fee).

For a fully tegimented U1 on bracelet I'd do your watch plus $400.
    For a standard U1 on bracelet I'd do your watch plus $800.
    I'd also be interested in an even trade for a Muhle Glashutte Seebataillon

Again. Or make me an offer.