Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Mintron LED watch module

Mintron LED watch module

I bought this mintron led watch recently and the led module inside is no good. Anyone knows a place that sells these modules?

Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1446276057304.jpg
Views: 745
Size:  44.1 KB
    Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1446276082699.jpg
Views: 726
Size:  56.3 KB

Thanks!
    KK

Bump!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

depending on where you live sherry may know of a place maybe ?
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

Oh nice! I'm in California, USA

well as I say I do know popoki nui has a lot of old digi that she works on but think she might have gone away for a few days but sure she might know off a few places there was a couple of other members in to old digi as well but the names escape me at the minute sure they will be a long soon to advise missed the thread first time round so they might have too
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

6. Likes kkindaface liked this post
    Yeah, ill keep bumping it time to time

did think you would have had a few ideas given but maybe it's a hard model to find parts for ?
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

Yeah looks like it, vintage led watches are hard to find I guess, so I can only imagine their modules are not easy to find may be. I guess il give it a few more attempts and then take it easy.

yeah it's a bit of a crap shoot. mate had one similar when it turn up it would only work if you held the one button down all the time as the circuit had fried . maybe possible buy a working one with a Shockley bad case and crystal maybe as a doner done that a few times
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

Yeah looking for that option in parallel as well don't see many mintrons for ssle, hope they show up at some point. From.what I could gather this particular module is about 28mm or so and not many watches have that size, they are a bit bigger. So more tougher job to find an exact match.