Likes Likes:  34
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Miles McKinney Funky Friday February the 9th 2024.

  1. #1

    Miles McKinney Funky Friday February the 9th 2024.

    Happy Friday Radoistes, here's this week's lot.








    DS 40 today, have a great weekend everyone.


  2. #2
    Moderator scottjc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Shropshire, UK
    Posts
    3,899
    Great to see a DS1/E chronometer, so this is my pick of your week.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tim. View Post



    Sent from my SM-S908B using Tapatalk
    If the supply of ETA movement parts affects you please complete this survey:
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/swiss_watches

  3. Likes watch carefully, Tim. liked this post
  4. #3
    Moderator scottjc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Shropshire, UK
    Posts
    3,899
    A very trying week here, chez C, as we had to rehome young Finn. His behaviour was just unmanageable, and I was feeling constantly in danger of attack. He was a great dog 90% of the time, but the other 10% was the problem.
    As such I didn't take photos every day, but this is what I have.

    Sent from my SM-S908B using Tapatalk
    Last edited by scottjc; Feb 9, 2024 at 07:26 AM.
    If the supply of ETA movement parts affects you please complete this survey:
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/swiss_watches

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by scottjc View Post
    Great to see a DS1/E chronometer, so this is my pick of your week.





    Sent from my SM-S908B using Tapatalk
    Cheers Mate, still my most accurate mechanical watch, on this occasion +/- 0 after 24 hrs. So sorry to hear that Finn is still problematic, what does the Rheometer do? The Capta in for me this week.


  6. Likes earl of farnborough liked this post
  7. #5
    Moderator scottjc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Shropshire, UK
    Posts
    3,899
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim. View Post
    So sorry to hear that Finn is still problematic, what does the Rheometer do?
    Sorry mate, that was a smelling pistake.

    Sent from my SM-S908B using Tapatalk
    If the supply of ETA movement parts affects you please complete this survey:
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/swiss_watches

  8. Likes Tim. liked this post
  9. #6
    DiaStar 14 new arrival this week




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #7
    Member watch carefully's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Suburbadelphia, PA
    Posts
    510

    Great to see all these watches, chaps.

    So cool also to see other things going on in your lives. Sorry the pooch experiment had to be abandoned, Scott. Hank, it's great seeing the photos. Makes me think back on my only visit to Sint Maarten, back in 1998 on my honeymoon!

    I've worn but one watch this week, since taking delivery of the new straps for the SxB:

    Name:  wrist.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  132.3 KBName:  9.jpg
Views: 28
Size:  117.7 KBName:  10.jpg
Views: 29
Size:  104.8 KB

    Photo #2 includes the old NATO for comparison.

  11. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim. View Post
    Happy Friday Radoistes, here's this week's lot.








    DS 40 today, have a great weekend everyone.

    Pretty tough choice between these two, but I'll go for the square facet.
    Solve all your doubts through question mode.

  12. Likes Tim. liked this post
  13. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by scottjc View Post
    A very trying week here, chez C, as we had to rehome young Finn. His behaviour was just unmanageable, and I was feeling constantly in danger of attack. He was a great dog 90% of the time, but the other 10% was the problem.
    As such I didn't take photos every day, but this is what I have.

    Sent from my SM-S908B using Tapatalk
    Once again, so sorry about Finn and how hard it must be for you to have had to do that.
    Solve all your doubts through question mode.

  14. Likes scottjc, Tim. liked this post
  15. #10
    Here was last week and into this week.


    This is what I wore snorkelling.

    Name:  P1280106.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  74.0 KB

    While this it what I wore diving

    Name:  P1290332 - Copy.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  152.2 KB

    And just to mix things up, I wore this on the beach

    Name:  20240203_115159.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  173.6 KB

    Back to work on Wednesday

    PB070066 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

    aP1011109 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

    And today

    Name:  20240209_083633.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  175.2 KB
    Solve all your doubts through question mode.

  16. Likes scottjc, Tim., earl of farnborough liked this post

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About Us
We are an independent and wide-ranging forum for watch enthusiasts. From mainspring to microchip, from Europe to Asia, from micro-brand to boutique - we cover it all. Novice or expert, we want you to feel at home. Whether it's asking a simple question or contributing to the fund of horological knowledge, it's all the same hobby. Or, if you like, you can just show us a picture of your new watch. We'll provide the welcoming and courteous environment, the rest is up to you!
Join us