Likes Likes:  34
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Miles McKinney Funky Friday February the 9th 2024.

Quote Originally Posted by watch carefully View Post
    So cool also to see other things going on in your lives. Sorry the pooch experiment had to be abandoned, Scott. Hank, it's great seeing the photos. Makes me think back on my only visit to Sint Maarten, back in 1998 on my honeymoon!
    Cheers Brad! We very nearly went to Sint Maarten, but it was a lot easier getting to Aruba. I don't rgret the choice. The diving was top notch and challenging and the island is great. I think all four of us agreed that we might well break Rule #1, which is we never go anywhere that any of us have previously been.
    Solve all your doubts through question mode.

2. Likes watch carefully liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Krinkle View Post
    Once again, so sorry about Finn and how hard it must be for you to have had to do that.
    Thanks mate. As I said to you before, it was possibly the hardest thing I've ever had to do.
    Onto the good stuff, your Rothorn is getting an amazing amount of wear these days.

Sent from my SM-S908B using Tapatalk
    If the supply of ETA movement parts affects you please complete this survey:
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/swiss_watches

4. Likes Henry Krinkle liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by scottjc View Post
    Thanks mate. As I said to you before, it was possibly the hardest thing I've ever had to do.
    Onto the good stuff, your Rothorn is getting an amazing amount of wear these days.

I can't even begin to imagine how hard that would be.\
    The rothorn is getting a lot of wear. Repossessing it from Mrs. K was a good idea. Really enjoying the smaller watches after two weeks of the Whitby.

6. Likes scottjc liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by scottjc View Post
    A very trying week here, chez C, as we had to rehome young Finn. His behaviour was just unmanageable, and I was feeling constantly in danger of attack. He was a great dog 90% of the time, but the other 10% was the problem.

Scott, so very sorry for both you and Mrs. C, it can't have been easy but, at the end of the day, you did all you could for him and you simply can't be feeling unsafe in your own home.

Pretty tough choice between these two, but I'll go for the square facet.
    Cheers Hank, much that the Whitby has served you well these past two weeks, I'm with Scott in choosing your Rothorn this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim. View Post
    Cheers Hank, much that the Whitby has served you well these past two weeks, I'm with Scott in choosing your Rothorn this week.

Cheers Tim. I admit that while the Whitby wasn't a problem at all and proved to be highly readable underwater, something lighter, if not smaller, would be a good choice if I ever settle for a one watch/ dive watch choice. Titanium holds an appeal.

Light and small held a real appeal once I got back, as can be seen by my choices since then.

10. Likes Tim. liked this post