Likes Likes:  20
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Miles McKinney Funky Friday February the 16th 2024.

Quote Originally Posted by scottjc View Post
    Nearly vintage with this. Great photo of the Capta in.

Sent from my SM-S908B using Tapatalk
    Cheers!
    Solve all your doubts through question mode.

Quote Originally Posted by scottjc View Post
    Glad you're having a Great day mate.

Sent from my SM-S908B using Tapatalk
    Cheers mate , it doesn't often get wrist time but it's always a delight to look at when it does.

I'm with Hank, although you wore many worthy recipients for watch of the week, it's hard to go past the Spacewing.

3. Likes scottjc liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Krinkle View Post
    I can't remember the last time I saw an Accustar midweek.
    Cheers Hank, although it was still running strong, I had it in the back of my mind that it was in need of a charge so, I took it, along with Bruce, for a long walk.

Love this new set of photos Hank. For some reason I have a soft spot for the D-Star, I think it's one of their "just right" designs.

5. Likes Henry Krinkle liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim. View Post
    Cheers Hank, although it was still running strong, I had it in the back of my mind that it was in need of a charge so, I took it, along with Bruce, for a long walk.

Love this new set of photos Hank. For some reason I have a soft spot for the D-Star, I think it's one of their "just right" designs.

I do too. Despite it's reputation as a desk diver, in the era of diving with a computer I find it almost perfect for diving. Also,I think it's a pretty handsome, albeit broad, reinterpretation of the Diastar.
    Solve all your doubts through question mode.

7. Likes Tim., earl of farnborough liked this post