Likes Likes:  202
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WRUW this Friday the 1st of March.

WRUW this Friday the 1st of March.

Happy Friday IWL, Marstron here.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Happy 1st of March to all perpetual calendar owners who didn't have to do anything today :P As for the rest of us, we'll make do I suppose.

Breguet Marine by Tempocalypse Watch, on Flickr

Breguet Marine by Tempocalypse Watch, on Flickr

Got my Marine back from service a couple of days ago. The collection is finally whole for the first time in half a year as various watches have been in and out of service. I actually got the Marine polished and I think Breguet did a great job. Although i dont mind scratches to a certain degree on most watches (and dont care that vintage ones like my Sub 5513 look like they've been to the wars) I started to feel the Marine, particularly the buckle was looking a bit tired. Also got a replacement blue strap which was not original to this reference.
    Instagram: @tempocalypse

Name:  IMG_2107.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  201.1 KB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Once in awhile you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

Helson 1000m Sharkmaster today.

Garmin Fenix 7x again.
    Cheers, Sedi

Regards Phil
    Moderator German Watches & Dive Watches

A perfect example of why I still have so many watches. Got this one for very little money ten years ago. Donít wear it super often, but enjoy it a lot when I do. Couldnít sell it for enough to make it worth the effort, so it stays and gets worn a few times each year. Especially for Halloween, and if Iím going somewhere or doing something that could nick a watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk