Likes Likes:  32
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What the equivalent of $228 American dollars can get you in Canada.

Beautiful Diastar!
    Joe

Omega / Rolex / Oris / Citizen / Seiko / Alpina / G Shock

Quote Originally Posted by Nokie View Post
    Very nice. Love the dial and hands.
    Quote Originally Posted by jraul7 View Post
    Beautiful Diastar!
    Thanks guys. The white dial and blued hands make it a standout. One of my favourite Diastars.

Seems that particular Swatch service center did a wonderful job and I'm glad it did, because the watch deserves it.

I wish my local Swatch SC learned how to be so consistent, because they often go from nice to catastrophic. The good news is they are slowly improving.

4. Likes Henry Krinkle liked this post
    That looks like a delicious shiny sweet. Good work Swatch, and good work Henry for your photography skillz.
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

Looks so sharp! I like that shade of blue.

"Happiness is not a state to arrive at, but a manner of travelling." Margaret Lee Runbeck.

Quote Originally Posted by CFR View Post
    Seems that particular Swatch service center did a wonderful job and I'm glad it did, because the watch deserves it.

I wish my local Swatch SC learned how to be so consistent, because they often go from nice to catastrophic. The good news is they are slowly improving.
    I've used Swatch Canada three times now. My first experience with them was when I smashed my ceramic D-Star to bits and they fixed it under warranty in two weeks. Awesome! Then I bought the T-Lord for a fraction of the new price from an ex-AD. It had an issue with the chrono function and they fixed in about three weeks under warranty. And then this. I have nothing but praise for them. Also they are friendly and not afraid to tell you they don't know, but will find out.

Quote Originally Posted by geoffbot View Post
    That looks like a delicious shiny sweet. Good work Swatch, and good work Henry for your photography skillz.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNomad View Post
    Looks so sharp! I like that shade of blue.

Thanks gents. I've written it already, but I'll write it again. I am delighted to have this back and to have come back looking a lot better than when it left.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Krinkle View Post
    It is one of the nicest Diastars of all, in my opinion.

I would second that. I think that it is the prettiest watch I have ever handled.
    If the supply of ETA movement parts affects you please complete this survey:
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/swiss_watches

10. Likes Henry Krinkle liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by scottjc View Post
    I would second that. I think that it is the prettiest watch I have ever handled.
    As you know I would also have the 40 Years Of Diastar and probably the 50 Years Of Diastar on that list as well.

12. Likes scottjc liked this post