Likes Likes:  136
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Batman, Hulk, Kermit…but what would they really wear? (And other characters)

I've been going back and watching the Marvel series that were done on Netflix. I've watched Jessica Jones, Dare Devil and now I'm working through the Punisher. I may watch Luke Cage, but will not watch Iron Fist again. Then I'll watch the Defenders. On Dare Devil he seems to have a dress watch on that is rather thin, appears to be gold, on a brown leather strap, but they never show it very close. It might have been a higher end gift from Electra?

The punisher has on what I believe is a Mud Man G-Shock.

I don't believe Jessica has on a watch, but I could see her wearing a older Tudor Sub (36mm). She also had a role in a comiday Don't Trust the B... in apartment 23. Her character had a Japanese comic Icon in her image Shitagi Nashi that they claimed translated to Tall Slut no panties. Japanese tourist would always take pictures of her. It turned out James Van Der Beek (yes Dawson actually played himself in the series) paid the people to take pictures of her so she felt like she was not getting older. I thought it was a funny show. Not certain what Shitagi Nashi's watch would be. Maybe a Bvlgari Serpenti.

Last edited by Samanator; Apr 5, 2024 at 12:49 AM.
    Cheers,

Michael

Tell everyone you saw it on IWL!

2. Likes Raza liked this post