Likes Likes:  150
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Watches & Wonders 2024

Watches & Wonders 2024

Just starting a thread for W&W. Any rumors, leaks, predictions, wish list post them here.

https://www.horbiter.com/en/predicti...-watches-2024/

https://monochrome-watches.com/tudor...ula-1-edition/
    Last edited by Cybotron; Apr 2, 2024 at 12:43 PM.
    Cheers,

Richard

2. Likes hayday, wschofield3 liked this post

4. Likes wschofield3 liked this post

6. Likes hayday liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybotron View Post
    Just starting a thread for W&W. Any rumors, leaks, predictions, wish list post them here.

https://www.horbiter.com/en/predicti...-watches-2024/

https://monochrome-watches.com/tudor...ula-1-edition/
    I do think the Big Block has a better chance of returning this year than the Heritage Chrono. The HC was around for a long time and was one of the watches they sort of relaunched the brand with in the American eye, anyway. I feel like they’ll let it be out of production for a while longer before bringing it back.

The Big Block is interesting. Of course, I’d prefer it without a date, even though the old models had one, but without a date, it might be too similar to the Black Bay chrono. I’d be interested to see how it prices and compares to that, they seem like very similar designs, with the subdial orientation being the biggest difference.
    Read my latest IWL blog entry! An Ode To Rule Breaking

Blog Entries
    Knowing Rolex’s penchant for giving with one hand and flipping off their customers with the other, I predict that if we do get a Coke bezel GMT, it will be in precious metal only, white gold or platinum.

Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
    Knowing Rolex’s penchant for giving with one hand and flipping off their customers with the other, I predict that if we do get a Coke bezel GMT, it will be in precious metal only, white gold or platinum.
    Add "Coke" to the Rolex nicknames that make no sense. If it was Coke it would be red and white not red and black. Since they changed the can that would be Coke Zero.
    Cheers,

Michael

Tell everyone you saw it on IWL!

10. Likes hayday liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Samanator View Post
    Add "Coke" to the Rolex nicknames that make no sense. If it was Coke it would be red and white not red and black. Since they changed the can that would be Coke Zero.
    Yeah, I agree with you there. Black never really was a part of Coke’s color palette until Coke Zero came on to the scene (which currently even has a primarily red can and black text differentiating it from full sugar Coke’s white text). I guess the “Pepsi” came first and Coke felt like a natural fit, whether it made sense or not.

Yeah, I agree with you there. Black never really was a part of Coke’s color palette until Coke Zero came on to the scene (which currently even has a primarily red can and black text differentiating it from full sugar Coke’s white text). I guess the “Pepsi” came first and Coke felt like a natural fit, whether it made sense or not.
    Rolex Sprite is another one.
    Cheers,

Richard

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybotron View Post
    Rolex Sprite is another one.
    What is that, green and white?

What is that, green and white?
    Yup.
    Cheers,