Likes Likes:  265
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: >>>>>> WRUW Saturday 14th Nov 2015 <<<<<<<<

>>>>>> WRUW Saturday 14th Nov 2015 <<<<<<<<

Daytona today.

Instagram: @tempocalypse

I can't contribute to today's WRUW thread without a previous statement related to the terrible events that took place in Paris, last night.

My condolences go to the families of those faced with this moment of the ugliest barbarism. My thoughts are also with the injured, and the families who struggle to find their loving ones.

We will not let the terror win!

Name:  Omega Speedy_BA57_9.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  284.6 KB
    Last edited by CFR; Nov 14, 2015 at 03:39 AM.

Double post! Sorry.
    Last edited by CFR; Nov 14, 2015 at 03:23 AM.

My deep condolence for the people in Paris... i hate terrorism.

it not easy to post a thread after just knowing this horrible even..

i was planning to post a long WRUW, but decide to just make it short.
    got this unloved casio from a garage sale.. i bought it with the intention to give it away in the future for close one or family member that need a beater watch.. it was dirty but clean up well.
    Name:  DSCN3275.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  86.7 KB

a not bad at all watch if you're not alergic with cheap watches..
    Name:  DSCN3270.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  56.5 KB

not complete until i entertain you by making fool of myself by trying one of my strap anyway..
    Name:  DSCN3287.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  60.4 KB

hope everybody be save and a great weekend... out thought with you Paris..

Quote Originally Posted by CFR View Post
    I can't contribute to today's WRUW thread without a previous statement related to the terrible events that took place in Paris, last night.

My condolences go to the families of those faced with this moment of the ugliest barbarism. My thoughts are also with the injured, and the families who struggle to find their loving ones.

We will not let the terror win!

Name:  Omega Speedy_BA57_9.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  284.6 KB
    Thank you for your statement, C.
    My thoughts too are with the people of Paris as they deal with these horrible and cruel actions. We must not let
    hate divide us as we look for a way forward.

6. Likes CFR, iyonk, popoki nui, meijlinder, CamB liked this post
    Damn... didn't check the news this morning until prompted by CFR's post... my thoughts go out to the people of Paris. Do we have any members from there?
    Instagram: @tempocalypse

8. Likes CFR, Nutty28, iyonk liked this post
    Deepest condolences to those impacted by the incident in Paris......

Wearing this for the weekend...

Prayers go to them.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Be strong, Paris. Our thoughts are with you.
    Name:  Paris peace.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  32.4 KB

Wearing my Maui Divers ceramic again today.
    Name:  MD1.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  59.5 KB
    There's a method to my madness. I'm wearing it as a reminder of Maui, but along with that: I purposely chose my 1002 and 9121/0 to take on our recent vacation there for a reason. I want to see if I can go for an extended period of time without my Heritage Chrono. As it transpires, I can. I believe it will be next on the chopping block as I re-examine the direction I want my main collection to take.

Saying "have a good weekend" seems very inappropriate tonight, so I'll just say...take care.

~Sherry.
    Eterna | Tudor | Seiko | Casio | G-Shock | Orient | Swatch | Mondaine | Zodiac (pre-Fossil) | Rolex | Wenger | Pulsar Time Computer | Omega | Timex | Bucherer | Citizen | Bulova | Glycine

Torpedo again swapped to a Helmut 'Schwartz' leather.

Can your strap do this :P